Deborah Crusan is professor of TESOL/applied linguistics at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, United States. Her research interests include writing assessment, particularly for placement of second language writers, directed self-placement, and its consequences for second language writers, and the politics of assessment. Her 2010 book, Assessment in the Second Language Writing Classroom, was published by University of Michigan Press.
The Promise of Directed Self-Placement for Second Language Writers
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
2011 TESOL International Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 774–780, December 2011
How to Cite
CRUSAN, D. (2011), The Promise of Directed Self-Placement for Second Language Writers. TESOL Quarterly, 45: 774–780. doi: 10.5054/tq.2010.272524
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!