Dilin Liu is Professor and Director of the Applied Linguistics/TESOL program at the University of Alabama. His main research interests include the learning and teaching of lexis and grammar, especially corpus-based description and learning of lexicogrammar.
The Most Frequently Used English Phrasal Verbs in American and British English: A Multicorpus Examination
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
2011 TESOL International Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 661–688, December 2011
How to Cite
LIU, D. (2011), The Most Frequently Used English Phrasal Verbs in American and British English: A Multicorpus Examination. TESOL Quarterly, 45: 661–688. doi: 10.5054/tq.2011.247707
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!