Paige Ware is an associate professor at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, USA. Her research examines technology-based literacy and language instruction in secondary and postsecondary contexts.
Computer-Generated Feedback on Student Writing
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
2011 TESOL International Association
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 769–774, December 2011
How to Cite
WARE, P. (2011), Computer-Generated Feedback on Student Writing. TESOL Quarterly, 45: 769–774. doi: 10.5054/tq.2011.272525
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!