Training Performance in Diagnosis of Congenital Uterine Anomalies With 3-Dimensional Sonography
A Learning Curve Cumulative Summation Analysis
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2016
© 2016 by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2589–2594, December 2016
How to Cite
Pascual, M. A., Alcazar, J. L., Graupera, B., Rodriguez, I., Guerriero, S., Mallafre, A., de Lorenzo, C. and Hereter, L. (2016), Training Performance in Diagnosis of Congenital Uterine Anomalies With 3-Dimensional Sonography. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 35: 2589–2594. doi: 10.7863/ultra.16.02003
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2016
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2016
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2016
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2016
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!