This research was partly funded by unrestricted investigator-initiated grants from Bracco Diagnostics, Inc, and Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc (J.R.D.).
Can Contrast-Enhanced Sonography Detect Bowel Wall Fibrosis in Mixed Inflammatory and Fibrotic Crohn Disease Lesions in an Animal Model?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2017
© 2017 by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
How to Cite
Dillman, J. R., Rubin, J. M., Johnson, L. A., Moons, D. S. and Higgins, P. D. R. (2017), Can Contrast-Enhanced Sonography Detect Bowel Wall Fibrosis in Mixed Inflammatory and Fibrotic Crohn Disease Lesions in an Animal Model?. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. doi: 10.7863/ultra.16.04064
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2017
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2016
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!