Héloïse Bergeret-Cassagne thanks the Association Francophone de Chirurgie Endocrinienne (AFCE) for its financial support.
Sonographic Dynamic Description of the Laryngeal Tract: Definition of Quantitative Measures to Characterize Vocal Fold Motion and Estimation of Their Normal Values
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2017
© 2017 by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
How to Cite
Bergeret-Cassagne, H., Lazard, D. S., Lefort, M., Hachi, S., Leenhardt, L., Menegaux, F., Russ, G., Trésallet, C. and Frouin, F. (2017), Sonographic Dynamic Description of the Laryngeal Tract: Definition of Quantitative Measures to Characterize Vocal Fold Motion and Estimation of Their Normal Values. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. doi: 10.7863/ultra.16.05014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2017
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2016
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2016
- Association Francophone de Chirurgie Endocrinienne (AFCE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!