J. J. Stirnemann, B. Nasr, M. Essaoui, L. Bussieres and Y. Ville A nomogram for perioperative prognostic risk-assessment in twin–twin transfusion syndrome Prenatal Diagnosis 33
What's already known about this topic?
- Perioperative prognosis of TTTS is ill-defined.
- Prognostic factors include doppler anomalies, IUGR, short cervix, gestational age and surgical intraoperative factors.
What does this study add?
- Significant and independent perioperative prognostic factors comprise obstetric, intrafetal and surgical factors.
- A reasonable set of predictors allows for risk stratification either before or just after laser surgery for the perinatal survival of one or two twins.
- These factors are different depending on the type of outcome that is analyzed.
- However the performance of such a prognostic model remains limited.
Complete the form below and we will send an e-mail message containing a link to the selected article on your behalf