S.A. Oliveria, S.E. Yagerman, N. Jaimes, A.I. Goodwin, S.W. Dusza, A.C. Halpern and A.A. Marghoob Clinical and dermoscopic characteristics of new naevi in adults: results from a cohort study British Journal of Dermatology 169
What's already known about this topic?
- Naevogenesis is a dynamic process that occurs throughout life.
- Adults develop comparatively fewer new naevi than children.
- Naevi tend to maintain their dermoscopic morphology.
What does this study add?
- The dermoscopic morphology of new naevi in adults.
- The rate of new naevus formation in adults.
- Support to the theory of a dual concept of naevogenesis.
Complete the form below and we will send an e-mail message containing a link to the selected article on your behalf