Cytometry Part A
© International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Edited By: Attila Tárnok
Impact Factor: 2.928
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/79 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 109/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4930
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleNeuronCyto II: An automatic and quantitative solution for crossover neural cells in high throughput screening
Kok Haur Ong, Jaydeep De, Li Cheng, Sohail Ahmed and Weimiao Yu
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22872
- Label-free biomarkers of human embryonic stem cell differentiation to hepatocytes
Dimitrios Tsikritsis, Hu Shi, Yuan Wang, Srinivas Velugotla, Vlastimil Sršeň, Alistair Elfick and Andrew Downes
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22875
- Cytometric routes to single cell transcriptomics (pages 424–426)
Paul J. Smith
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22869
- Reviewer acknowledgment (pages 504–507)
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22871
- ISAC scholars mentorship program, the first season (pages 421–423)
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22868
2014 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014’s Best Paper Award:
Expanding the potential of standard flow cytometry by extracting fluorescence lifetimes from cytometric pulse shifts
Ruofan Cao, Mark A. Naivar, Mark Wilder and Jessica P. Houston
Volume 85A, Issue 12, December 2014, DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22574.
Pictured here: Award recipient Jessica Houston with Editor-in-Chief Attila Tarnok (on the right) and ISAC Awards Committee Chair and Past President John Nolan (on the left).
Submit your paper today!
Cytometry Part A is edited by Dr. Attila Tárnok and published on behalf of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Be the first to know when Cytometry Part A publishes new research by signing up for email table-of-content alerts.
How to submit a manuscript to Cytometry Part A: