© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor-in-Chief: Lorna Stimson, Deputy Editor: Lucie Kalvodova
Impact Factor: 3.807
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 17/79 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 84/290 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1615-9861
Associated Title(s): PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Proteomic dragnet apprehends would-be criminals in pancreatic cancer!
Quantity surveyors get to work at the molecular level!
Hip, Hip, Array! New carriers of Dumas’ wood-wine derivative identified!
Targeting oral cancer? Spit talks!
A quick way to get under the skin of bugs!
Revealing the “cut here” instructions for the cell’s executioner!
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central.
Recently Published Articles
- Assessment of SRM, MRM3 and DIA for the targeted analysis of phosphorylation dynamics in non-small cell lung cancer
Thierry Schmidlin, Luc Garrigues, Catherine S. Lane, T. Celine Mulder, Sander van Doorn, Harm Post, Erik L. de Graaf, Simone Lemeer, Albert J. R. Heck and A. F. Maarten Altelaar
Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2016 04:20AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201500453
- Sensitivity of mass spectrometry analysis depends on the shape of the filtration unit used for filter aided sample preparation (FASP)
Joanna Lipecka, Cerina Chhuon, Matthieu Bourderioux, Marie-Andrée Bessard, Peter van Endert, Aleksander Edelman and Ida Chiara Guerrera
Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2016 04:20AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201600103
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleHigh precision iRT retention time prediction in the targeted analysis of data-independent acquisition and its impact on identification and quantitation
Roland Bruderer, Oliver Bernhardt, Tejas Gandhi and Lukas Reiter
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2016 04:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201500488
- Myostatin deficiency but not anti-myostatin blockade induces marked proteomic changes in mouse skeletal muscle
Robert R. Salzler, Darshit Shah, Anthony Doré, Roy Bauerlein, Lawrence Miloscio, Esther Latres, Nicholas J. Papadopoulos, William C. Olson, Douglas MacDonald and Xunbao Duan
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2016 04:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201600006
- Advances in quadrupole and time-of-flight mass spectrometry for peptide mrm based translational research analysis
Richard J Mbasu, Liam M Heaney, Billy J Molloy, Chris J Hughes, Leong L Ng, Johannes PC Vissers, James I Langridge and Donald JL Jones
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2016 04:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201500500