Australasian Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
©Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
Editor-in-Chief: Assoc Prof George Condous
Online ISSN: 2205-0140
Welcome to AJUM
Welcome to AJUM - The new Ultrasound Journal from the Australasian Society for Ultrasound (ASUM) and Wiley!
The Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine is the peak multidisciplinary society whose mission is to advance the clinical practice of medical ultrasound for the highest standards of patient care.
The purpose of ASUM is to promote the highest possible standards of medical ultrasound practice in Australia and New Zealand.
Read our Author Guidelines and submit your paper today!
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentCatastrophic consequences of a caesarean scar pregnancy missed on ultrasound (pages 150–156)
Kelly Collins and Alka Kothari
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/j.2205-0140.2015.tb00222.x
- You have free access to this content
- You have free access to this contentSensitivity, specificity and diagnostic accuracy of novices integrating lung ultrasound into the care of breathless older patients (pages 143–145)
Kylie Baker, Luke Soong, Timothy Harding, Amy Wain, Jon Cheah, Geoffrey Mitchell and Stephen Brierley
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/j.2205-0140.2015.tb00221.x
- You have free access to this contentThe importance of placental evaluation following perinatal death (pages 157–160)
Farah Sethna, Tessa Phillips, Mitali Fadia and Meiri Robertson
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/j.2205-0140.2015.tb00223.x
- You have free access to this contentRenal transplant ultrasound: The nephrologist's perspective (pages 134–142)
Khai Gene Leong, Peter Coombs and John Kanellis
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/j.2205-0140.2015.tb00220.x