Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
© American Neurological Association
Articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License as stated in the final article.
Editor-in-Chief: Jack Kessler, MD
Online ISSN: 2328-9503
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleNeonatal Fc receptor promoter gene polymorphism does not predict pharmacokinetics of IVIg or the clinical course of GBS
Willem-Jan R. Fokkink, Annechien E. G. Haarman, Anne P. Tio-Gillen, Wouter van Rijs, Ruth Huizinga, Pieter A. van Doorn and Bart C. Jacobs
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.307
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePredictors of time to initiation of symptomatic therapy in early Parkinson's disease
Tanya Simuni, Jeffrey D. Long, Chelsea Caspell-Garcia, Christopher S. Coffey, Shirley Lasch, Caroline M. Tanner, Danna Jennings, Karl D. Kieburtz, Kenneth Marek and on behalf of the PPMI Investigators
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.317
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleReversal of phantom pain and hand-to-face remapping after brachial plexus avulsion
Jack W. Tsao, Sacha B. Finn and Matthew E. Miller
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.316
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAlzheimer's disease: are blood and brain markers related? A systematic review
Ali T. Khan, Richard J. B. Dobson, Martina Sattlecker and Steven J. Kiddle
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.313
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleIs PIGD a legitimate motor subtype in Parkinson disease?
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/acn3.312
ACTN now goes everywhere you do, keeping you up-to-date with the most important developments in neurology.
ACTN is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals.
The American Neurological Association (ANA) is a professional society of academic neurologists and neuroscientists devoted to understanding and treating diseases of the central nervous system. The ANA also publishes Annals of Neurology, a prestigious peer-reviewed international clinical neurology journal. The Annals of Neurology supports Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology by referring selected papers to the journal.
Wiley Open Access has a number of social media outlets where you can get updates about Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
Annals of Clinical & Translational Neurology
American Neurological Association Annual Meeting
October 16 - 18, 2016
Not sure about your institution or funding agency open access policy? Want to check if the open access fee could be covered? Use our OA Policy Finder tool to check.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology is a peer-reviewed journal for rapid dissemination of high-quality research related to all areas of neurology. The journal publishes original research and scholarly reviews focused on the mechanisms and treatments of diseases of the nervous system; high-impact topics in neurologic education; and other topics of interest to the clinical neuroscience community.
Reasons to publish with ACTN:
• High standard, rigorous peer review
• Quality and reputation: supported by ANA’s Annals of Neurology
• Rapid publication
• Article-by-article publication – no delay in waiting for the issue to close
• Open access: freely available on Wiley Online Library
• Authors retain copyright and articles are published under a Creative Commons License
• Fully compliant with open access mandates: meeting the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology is now included in PubMedCentral. All content that has been, and will be, published in the journal will be processed for indexing in PubMedCentral.