Cell Biology International
© John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Edited By: Sergio Schenkman, Brazil
Impact Factor: 1.933
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 148/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1095-8355
Wiley is delighted to announce that Cell Biology International is now available online-only.
Don’t miss a single issue - register now to receive an e-alert each time a new issue publishes!
Recently Published Articles
- Erythropoietin-enhanced endothelial progenitor cell recruitment in peripheral blood and renal vessels during experimental acute kidney injury in rats
Figen Cakiroglu, Sora Maria Enders-Comberg, Horst Pagel, Jürgen Rohwedel, Hendrik Lehnert and Jan Kramer
Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2015 05:19AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbin.10566
- Primary skeletal muscle cells cultured on gelatin bead microcarriers develop structural and biochemical features characteristic of adult skeletal muscle
Hans-Peter Kubis, Renate J. Scheibe, Brigitte Decker, Karsten Hufendiek, Nina Hanke, Gerolf Gros and Joachim D. Meissner
Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2015 08:13AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbin.10565
- Costunolide induces lung adenocarcinoma cell line A549 cells apoptosis through ROS (reactive oxygen species)-mediated endoplasmic reticulum stress
Zhen Wang, Xin Zhao and Xingguo Gong
Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2015 08:09AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbin.10564
- Development of porcine tetraploid somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos is influenced by oocyte nuclei
Bo Fu, Di Liu, Hong Ma, Zhen-Hua Guo, Liang Wang, Zhong-Qiu Li, Fu-Gang Peng and Jing Bai
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbin.10554
- Low-dose rotenone exposure induces early senescence leading to late apoptotic signaling cascade in human trabecular meshwork (HTM) cell line: An in vitro glaucoma model
Nancy Maurya, Nupur Rani Agarwal and Ilora Ghosh
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbin.10561