American Journal of Hematology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Carlo Brugnara
Impact Factor: 5.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/70 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1096-8652
Recently Published Issues
Keep Learning with AJH
Keep Learning with AJH-Earn CME Credits Now
Convenience is key: Earn your credits anywhere and anytime that is convenient to you. You will automatically receive your credit certificate once you complete the question and evaluation component online and you will always have easy access to your own records. This service is free to all subscribers of the journal, so start earning your credits today!
Personalizing the Management of Haemophilia
Now, the American Journal of Hematology (AJH) offers you another great reason to read! Obtain a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ through the Yale School of Medicine (available through November 2016).Simply read the issue and complete the educational activity here!
2015 AJH Young Investigator Award
Congratulations to the 2015 Young Investigator Award winner,
for the article:
Applications for the 2016 YIA due by August 31, 2016
Read the American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice
Read selections highlighted for the month of October by Editor-in-Chief Carlo Brugnara as particularly noteworthy:
- FISHing in the dark: How the combination of FISH and conventional karyotyping improves the diagnostic yield in CpG-stimulated chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Histologic transformation of chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
- Access the new Virtual Issues.
- Take a look at The Special 40th Anniversary Issue.
- Read previous American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice Articles.