American Journal of Hematology
Copyright © 2015 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Carlo Brugnara
Impact Factor: 3.477
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 20/68 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1096-8652
Recently Published Issues
2014 AJH Young Investigator Award
Congratulations to the 2014 Young Investigator Award winner,
for the article:
Applications for the 2015 YIA due by August 31, 2015
Monthly CME Offered by AJH
Annual Clinical Updates in Hematologic Malignancies: A CME Series
Now, the American Journal of Hematology (AJH) offers you another great reason to read and subscribe! Earn CME credits with each issue of the journal beginning in January 2011. Every month, a new article will be featured as part of the new AJH series: Annual Clinical Updates in Hematologic Malignancies. Simply read the article, answer the questions online and receive a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™ per article.
April 2015 Annual Clinical Update CME:Waldenström macroglobulinemia: 2015 update on diagnosis, risk stratification, and management
Convenience is key: Earn your credits anywhere and anytime that is convenient to you. You will automatically receive your credit certificate once you complete the question and evaluation component online and you will always have easy access to your own records. This service is free to all subscribers of the journal, so start earning your credits today!
Read the American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice
These articles have been highlighted for the month of May by Editor-in-Chief Carlo Brugnara as particularly noteworthy:
Know When Content Publishes
Access American Journal of Hematology research faster.
Sign up for American Journal of Hematology email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.