American Journal of Hematology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Carlo Brugnara
Impact Factor: 5.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/70 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1096-8652
Recently Published Issues
Keep Learning with AJH
AJH CME Credits
From January 2017 AJH will no longer publish CME activities. Activities already published will be available for 2 years from their launch date.
Participants will continue to be able to access their certificates for activities completed on Wiley Health Learning by logging into their account and selecting the "Completed Activities" tab.
If you have any questions please contact CME@wiley.com.
2017 AJH Young Investigator Award
Congratulations to the 2016 Young Investigator Award winner,
for the article:
Applications for the 2017 YIA due by August 31, 2017
Read the American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice
Read selection highlighted for the month of May by Editor-in-Chief Carlo Brugnara as particularly noteworthy:
- Transplantation in thalassemia: Revisiting the Pesaro risk factors 25 years later
- Diagnostic impact of the 2016 revised who criteria for polycythemia vera
- The prognostic relevance of serum lactate dehydrogenase and mild bone marrow reticulin fibrosis in essential thrombocythemia
- Access the new Virtual Issue celebrating the ASH H.M. Stratton Medal 2016 award to our Associate Editor Ayalew Tefferi , MD.
- Take a look at The Special 40th Anniversary Issue.
- Read previous American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice Articles.
Best of 2016
Enjoy reading a selection of the top five downloaded articles, top five cited articles and top five trending articles in the American Journal of Hematology.