American Journal of Hematology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Carlo Brugnara
Impact Factor: 5.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/70 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1096-8652
Recently Published Issues
Keep Learning with AJH
Personalizing the Management of Haemophilia
Now the American Journal of Hematology (AJH) offers you another great reason to read! Obtain a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ through the Yale School of Medicine (available through November 2016).Simply read the issue and complete the educational activity here!
AJH CME Credits
From January 2017 AJH will no longer publish CME activities. Activities already published will be available for 2 years from their launch date.
Participants will continue to be able to access their certificates for activities completed on Wiley Health Learning by logging into their account and selecting the "Completed Activities" tab.
If you have any questions please contact CME@wiley.com.
2016 AJH Young Investigator Award
Congratulations to the 2016 Young Investigator Award winner,
for the article:
Applications for the 2017 YIA due by August 31, 2017
Read the American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice
Read selections highlighted for the month of December by Editor-in-Chief Carlo Brugnara as particularly noteworthy:
- A diagnostic nomogram for delayed hemolytic transfusion reaction in sickle cell disease
- 2017 Clinical trials update: Innovations in hemophilia therapy
- Primary myelofibrosis: 2017 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification, and management
- Access the new Virtual Issue celebrating the ASH H.M. Stratton Medal 2016 award to our Associate Editor Ayalew Tefferi , MD.
- Take a look at The Special 40th Anniversary Issue.
- Read previous American Journal of Hematology Editor's Choice Articles.