© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.778
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 37/133 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Larger men have larger prostates: Detection bias in epidemiologic studies of obesity and prostate cancer risk
Andrew Rundle, Yun Wang, Sudha Sadasivan, Dhananjay A. Chitale, Nilesh S. Gupta, Deliang Tang and Benjamin A. Rybicki
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23350
- 68Ga-PSMA-PET for radiation treatment planning in prostate cancer recurrences after surgery: Individualized medicine or new standard in salvage treatment
Gregor Habl, Katharina Sauter, Kilian Schiller, Sabrina Dewes, Tobias Maurer, Matthias Eiber and Stephanie E. Combs
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23347
- Association between variants in genes involved in the immune response and prostate cancer risk in men randomized to the finasteride arm in the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial
Danyelle A. Winchester, Cathee Till, Phyllis J. Goodman, Catherine M. Tangen, Regina M. Santella, Teresa L. Johnson-Pais, Robin J. Leach, Jianfeng Xu, S. Lilly Zheng, Ian M. Thompson, M. Scott Lucia, Scott M. Lippman, Howard L. Parnes, William B. Isaacs, Angelo M. De Marzo, Charles G. Drake and Elizabeth A. Platz
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23346
- Circulating Tumor Cells as a Marker for Progression-free Survival in Metastatic Castration-naïve Prostate Cancer
Andreas Josefsson, Anna Linder, Despina Flondell Site, Giacomo Canesin, Anna Stiehm, Aseem Anand, Anders Bjartell, Jan-Erik Damber and Karin Welén
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23325
- The Association of Diabetes and Obesity With Prostate Cancer Progression: HCaP-NC
Saira Khan, Jianwen Cai, Matthew E. Nielsen, Melissa A. Troester, James L. Mohler, Elizabeth T. H. Fontham, Laura H. Hendrix, Laura Farnan, Andrew F. Olshan and Jeannette T. Bensen
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23342