© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.565
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 13/78 (Urology & Nephrology); 46/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Implications of high rates of metastatic prostate cancer in BRCA2 mutation carriers
Stephanie Gleicher, Eric C. Kauffman, Leszek Kotula, Gennady Bratslavsky and Srinivas Vourganti
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23204
- Generation of a C57BL/6 MYC-driven mouse model and cell line of prostate cancer
Leigh Ellis, ShengYu Ku, Quihui Li, Gissou Azabdaftari, Joseph Seliski, Brian Olson, Colleen S. Netherby, Dean G. Tang, Scott I. Abrams, David W. Goodrich and Roberto Pili
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23206
- Functional reprogramming of human prostate cancer to promote local attraction of effector CD8+ T cells
Ravikumar Muthuswamy, John M. Corman, Kathryn Dahl, Gurkamal S. Chatta and Pawel Kalinski
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23194
- NF-κB and androgen receptor variant 7 induce expression of SRD5A isoforms and confer 5ARI resistance
David C. Austin, Douglas W. Strand, Harold L. Love, Omar E. Franco, Magdalena M. Grabowska, Nicole L. Miller, Omar Hameed, Peter E. Clark, Robert J. Matusik, Ren J. Jin and Simon W. Hayward
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23195
- Whole body MRI (WB-MRI) assessment of metastatic spread in prostate cancer: Therapeutic perspectives on targeted management of oligometastatic disease
Ahmed Larbi, Benjamin Dallaudière, Vasiliki Pasoglou, Anwar Padhani, Nicolas Michoux, Bruno C. Vande Berg, Bertrand Tombal and Frédéric E. Lecouvet
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23196