© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.565
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 12/76 (Urology & Nephrology); 46/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Decreased expression of lysophosphatidylcholine (16:0/OH) in high resolution imaging mass spectrometry independently predicts biochemical recurrence after surgical treatment for prostate cancer
Takayuki Goto, Naoki Terada, Takahiro Inoue, Takashi Kobayashi, Kenji Nakayama, Yoshiyuki Okada, Takeshi Yoshikawa, Yu Miyazaki, Masayuki Uegaki, Noriaki Utsunomiya, Yuki Makino, Shinji Sumiyoshi, Toshinari Yamasaki, Tomomi Kamba and Osamu Ogawa
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23088
- Timp3 loss accelerates tumour invasion and increases prostate inflammation in a mouse model of prostate cancer
Hibret A. Adissu, Colin McKerlie, Marco Di Grappa, Paul Waterhouse, Qiang Xu, Hui Fang, Rama Khokha and Geoffrey A. Wood
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23056
- DNA methylation screening of primary prostate tumors identifies SRD5A2 and CYP11A1 as candidate markers for assessing risk of biochemical recurrence
Aaron M. Horning, Julius A. Awe, Chiou-Miin Wang, Joseph Liu, Zhao Lai, Vickie Yao Wang, Rohit R. Jadhav, Anna D. Louie, Chun-Lin Lin, Tad Kroczak, Yidong Chen, Victor X. Jin, Sherry L. Abboud-Werner, Robin J. Leach, Javior Hernandez, Ian M. Thompson, Jeff Saranchuk, Darrel Drachenberg, Chun-Liang Chen, Sabine Mai and Tim Hui-Ming Huang
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23052
- Is PSA related to serum cholesterol and does the relationship differ between black and white men?
Daniel Zapata, Lauren E. Howard, Emma H. Allott, Robert J. Hamilton, Kenneth Goldberg and Stephen J. Freedland
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23069
- The role of HOXC6 in prostate cancer development
Agus Rizal A. H. Hamid, A. Marije Hoogland, Frank Smit, Sander Jannink, Cindy van Rijt-van de Westerlo, Cornelius F. J. Jansen, Geert J. L. H. van Leenders, Gerald W. Verhaegh and Jack A. Schalken
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23065