Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.485
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 14/73 (Urology & Nephrology); 40/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Androgen receptor enhances entosis, a non-apoptotic cell death, through modulation of Rho/ROCK pathway in prostate cancer cells
Simeng Wen, Zhiqun Shang, Shimiao Zhu, Chawnshang Chang and Yuanjie Niu
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22676
- Of mice and men-warning: Intact versus castrated adult male mice as xenograft hosts are equivalent to hypogonadal versus abiraterone treated aging human males, respectively
J.P. Michiel Sedelaar, Susan S. Dalrymple and John T. Isaacs
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22677
- Knockdown of lipocalin-2 suppresses the growth and invasion of prostate cancer cells
Min-Che Tung, Shu-Ching Hsieh, Shun-Fa Yang, Chun-Wen Cheng, Rong-Tzong Tsai, Shao-Chuan Wang, Min-Hsien Huang and Yi-Hsien Hsieh
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22670
- A study of caloric restriction versus standard diet in overweight men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer: A randomized controlled trial
Jonathan L. Wright, Stephen Plymate, Andrea D'Oria-Cameron, Carolyn Bain, Kathy Haugk, Liren Xiao, Daniel W. Lin, Janet L. Stanford and Anne McTiernan
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22682
- Function of mutant and wild-type plexinb1 in prostate cancer cells
Adebiyi Damola, Anne Legendre, Stephen Ball, John R. Masters and Magali Williamson
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22678