© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.778
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 37/131 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Increased urinary adenosine triphosphate in patients with bladder outlet obstruction due to benign prostate hyperplasia
Miguel Silva-Ramos, Isabel Silva, José Carlos Oliveira and Paulo Correia-de-Sá
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23207
- Inhibition of adrenergic and non-adrenergic smooth muscle contraction in the human prostate by the phosphodiesterase 10-selective inhibitor TC-E 5005
Martin Hennenberg, Melanie Schott, Aysenur Kan, Patrick Keller, Alexander Tamalunas, Anna Ciotkowska, Beata Rutz, Yiming Wang, Frank Strittmatter, Annika Herlemann, Qingfeng Yu, Christian G. Stief and Christian Gratzke
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23208
- Using serological proteome analysis to identify serum anti-nucleophosmin 1 autoantibody as a potential biomarker in European-American and African-American patients with prostate cancer
Liping Dai, Jitian Li, Mengtao Xing, Tino W. Sanchez, Carlos A. Casiano and Jian-Ying Zhang
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23217
- Heteronemin is a novel c-Met/STAT3 inhibitor against advanced prostate cancer cells
Jian-Ching Wu, Chiang-Ting Wang, Han-Chun Hung, Wen-Jeng Wu, Deng-Chyang Wu, Min-Chi Chang, Ping-Jyun Sung, Yu-Wei Chou, Zhi-Hong Wen and Ming-Hong Tai
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23230
- Neuronal trans-differentiation in prostate cancer cells
Andrew Farach, Yi Ding, MinJae Lee, Chad Creighton, Nikki A. Delk, Michael Ittmann, Brian Miles, David Rowley, Mary C. Farach-Carson and Gustavo E. Ayala
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23221