Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/124 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- The role of NFATc1 in prostate cancer progression: Cyclosporine A and tacrolimus inhibit cell proliferation, migration, and invasion
Takashi Kawahara, Eiji Kashiwagi, Hiroki Ide, Yi Li, Yichun Zheng, Hitoshi Ishiguro and Hiroshi Miyamoto
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22937
- Androgens regulate SMAD ubiquitination regulatory factor-1 expression and prostate cancer cell invasion
Xiaokun Gang, Guixia Wang and Haojie Huang
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22935
- γ-oryzanol reduces caveolin-1 and PCGEM1 expression, markers of aggressiveness in prostate cancer cell lines
Gabriela E. Hirsch, Mariana M. Parisi, Leo A.M. Martins, Claudia M.B. Andrade, Florencia M. Barbé-Tuana and Fátima T.C.R. Guma
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22960
- Nanomicellar TGX221 blocks xenograft tumor growth of prostate cancer in nude mice
Ruibao Chen, Yunqi Zhao, Yan Huang, Qiuhong Yang, Xing Zeng, Wencong Jiang, Jihong Liu, J. Brantley Thrasher, M. Laird Forrest and Benyi Li
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22941
- Racial disparities in prostate cancer incidence rates by census division in the United States, 1999–2008
Michael B. Cook, Philip S. Rosenberg, Frances A. McCarty, Manxia. Wu, Jessica King, Christie Eheman and William F. Anderson
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22958