© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.778
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 37/131 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Schiff base-poloxamer P85 combination prevents prostate cancer progression in C57/Bl6 mice
Ayşegül Doğan, Selami Demirci, Neşe Başak Türkmen, Ahmet Burak Çağlayan, Safa Aydın, Dilek Telci, Ertuğrul Kılıç, Kazım Şahin, Cemal Orhan, Mehmet Tuzcu, Asiye Işın Doğan Ekici and Fikrettin Şahin
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23229
- Effect of dietary omega-3 fatty acids on tumor-associated macrophages and prostate cancer progression
Pei Liang, Susanne M. Henning, Shiruyeh Schokrpur, Lily Wu, Ngan Doan, Jonathan Said, Tristan Grogan, David Elashoff, Pinchas Cohen and William J. Aronson
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23218
- Bipolar androgen therapy for men with androgen ablation naïve prostate cancer: Results from the phase II BATMAN study
Michael T. Schweizer, Hao Wang, Brandon Luber, Rosa Nadal, Avery Spitz, D. Marc Rosen, Haiyi Cao, Emmanuel S. Antonarakis, Mario A. Eisenberger, Michael A. Carducci, Channing Paller and Samuel R. Denmeade
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23209
- Phase I trial of anti-PSMA designer CAR-T cells in prostate cancer: Possible role for interacting interleukin 2-T cell pharmacodynamics as a determinant of clinical response
Richard P. Junghans, Qiangzhong Ma, Ritesh Rathore, Erica M. Gomes, Anthony J. Bais, Agnes S.Y. Lo, Mehrdad Abedi, Robin A. Davies, Howard J. Cabral, A. Samer Al-Homsi and Stephen I. Cohen
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23214
- A pilot study of clinical targeted next generation sequencing for prostate cancer: Consequences for treatment and genetic counseling
Heather H. Cheng, Nola Klemfuss, Bruce Montgomery, Celestia S. Higano, Michael T. Schweizer, Elahe A. Mostaghel, Lisa G. McFerrin, Evan Y. Yu, Peter S. Nelson and Colin C. Pritchard
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23219