© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.565
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 12/76 (Urology & Nephrology); 46/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Prolactin- and testosterone-induced carboxypeptidase-D correlates with increased nitrotyrosines and Ki67 in prostate cancer
Lynn N. Thomas, Jennifer Merrimen, David G. Bell, Ricardo Rendon and Catherine K. L. Too
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23054
- Metformin effects on biochemical recurrence and metabolic signaling in the prostate
Brian Winters, Stephen Plymate, Steven B. Zeliadt, Sarah Holt, Xiaotun Zhang, Elaine Hu, Daniel W. Lin, Colm Morrissey, Bryan Wooldridge, John L. Gore, Michael P. Porter and Jonathan L. Wright
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23049
- Trends of prostate cancer incidence and mortality in Shanghai, China from 1973 to 2009
Di Qi, Chunxiao Wu, Fang Liu, Kai Gu, Zhuqing Shi, Xiaoling Lin, Sha Tao, Wanghong Xu, Charles B. Brendler, Ying Zheng and Jianfeng Xu
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23046
- Clinical significance of proliferative inflammatory atrophy finding in prostatic biopsies
Pol Servian, Ana Celma, Jacques Planas, Jose Placer, Inés M. de Torres, Mireia Olivan and Juan Morote
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23047
- Reactive stroma in the prostate during late life: The role of microvasculature and antiangiogenic therapy influences
Fabio Montico, Larissa Akemi Kido, Rebeca San Martin, David R. Rowley and Valéria H. A. Cagnon
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23045