Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.843
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 9/73 (Urology & Nephrology); 39/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Nanomechanical biomarkers of single circulating tumor cells for detection of castration resistant prostate cancer
Pawel Osmulski, Devalingam Mahalingam, Maria E. Gaczynska, Joseph Liu, Susan Huang, Aaron M. Horning, Chiou-Miin Wang, Ian M. Thompson, Tim H.-M. Huang and Chun-Liang Chen
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22846
- A novel approach for detecting viable and tissue-specific circulating tumor cells through an adenovirus-based reporter vector
Ping Wu, Lori J. Sokoll, Tarana A. Kudrolli, Wasim H. Chowdhury, Rong Ma, Minzhi M. Liu, Ronald Rodriguez and Shawn E. Lupold
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22845
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlemiR-34a is an intracellular and exosomal predictive biomarker for response to docetaxel with clinical relevance to prostate cancer progression
Claire Corcoran, Sweta Rani and Lorraine O'Driscoll
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22848
- Redirection of CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes via a novel antibody-based modular targeting system triggers efficient killing of PSCA+ prostate tumor cells
Claudia Arndt, Anja Feldmann, Katrin Töpfer, Stefanie Koristka, Marc Cartellieri, Achim Temme, Armin Ehninger, Gerhard Ehninger and Michael Bachmann
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22851
- Simultaneous targeting of prostate stem cell antigen and prostate-specific membrane antigen improves the killing of prostate cancer cells using a novel modular T cell-retargeting system
Claudia Arndt, Anja Feldmann, Stefanie Koristka, Marc Cartellieri, Maria Dimmel, Armin Ehninger, Gerhard Ehninger and Michael Bachmann
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22850