Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/75 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/123 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Patient preferences for treatments to delay bone metastases
A. Brett Hauber, Jorge Arellano, Yi Qian, Juan Marcos González, Joshua D. Posner, Ateesha F. Mohamed, Francesca Gatta, Bertrand Tombal and Jean-Jacques Body
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22865
- Subgroups of familial and aggressive prostate cancer with considerable frequencies of BRCA2 mutations (pages 1444–1451)
Christiane Maier, Kathleen Herkommer, Manuel Luedeke, Antje Rinckleb, Mark Schrader and Walther Vogel
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22860
- Novel method to characterize immune cells from human prostate tissue (pages 1391–1399)
Melissa M. Norström, Emelie Rådestad, Arwen Stikvoort, Lars Egevad, Mats Bergqvist, Lars Henningsohn, Jonas Mattsson, Victor Levitsky and Michael Uhlin
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22854
- Infiltration of CD8+ lymphocytes is an independent prognostic factor of biochemical failure-free survival in prostate cancer (pages 1452–1461)
Nora Ness, Sigve Andersen, Andrej Valkov, Yngve Nordby, Tom Donnem, Samer Al-Saad, Lill-Tove Busund, Roy M. Bremnes and Elin Richardsen
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22862
- Determinants of Gli2 co-activation of wildtype and naturally truncated androgen receptors (pages 1400–1410)
Na Li, Mengqian Chen, Sarah Truong, Chunhong Yan and Ralph Buttyan
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22855