Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.485
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 14/73 (Urology & Nephrology); 40/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Immunohistochemical Expression of ERG in the Molecular Epidemiology of Fatal Prostate Cancer Study
Sheila Weinmann, Stephen K. Van Den Eeden, Reina Haque, Chuhe Chen, Kathryn Richert-Boe, Jacob Schwartzman, Lina Gao, Deborah L. Berry, Bhaskar V. S. Kallakury and Joshi J. Alumkal
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22684
- Plk1-Dependent Microtubule Dynamics Promotes Androgen Receptor Signaling in Prostate Cancer
Xianzeng Hou, Zhiguo Li, Weize Huang, Jiejie Li, Christopher Staiger, Shihuan Kuang, Tim Ratliff and Xiaoqi Liu
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22683
- Human ASH-1 Promotes Neuroendocrine Differentiation in Androgen Deprivation Conditions and Interferes With Androgen Responsiveness in Prostate Cancer Cells
Ida Rapa, Marco Volante, Cristina Migliore, Antonella Farsetti, Alfredo Berruti, Giorgio Vittorio Scagliotti, Silvia Giordano and Mauro Papotti
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22679
- Trimethoxy-Resveratrol and Piceatannol Administered Orally Suppress and Inhibit Tumor Formation and Growth in Prostate Cancer Xenografts
Steven J. Dias, Kun Li, Agnes M. Rimando, Swati Dhar, Cassia S. Mizuno, Alan D. Penman and Anait S. Levenson
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22657
- Can Delayed Time to Referral to a Tertiary Level Urologist With an Abnormal PSA Level Affect Subsequent Gleason Grade in the Opportunistically Screened Population?
Fardod O'Kelly, Arun Thomas, Denise Murray, David Galvin, David Mulvin and David M. Quinlan
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22628