Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/124 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Adiponectin as a potential tumor suppressor inhibiting epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition but frequently silenced in prostate cancer by promoter methylation
Weiwei Tan, Lin Wang, Quanping Ma, Mei Qi, Ning Lu, Lili Zhang and Bo Han
Article first published online: 15 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23002
- FGF19 promotes progression of prostate cancer
Hirotaka Nagamatsu, Jun Teishima, Keisuke Goto, Hiroyuki Shikuma, Hiroyuki Kitano, Koichi Shoji, Shogo Inoue and Akio Matsubara
Article first published online: 8 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22994
- TLR4 activation by lipopolysaccharide confers survival advantage to growth factor deprived prostate cancer cells
Sumeet Jain, Sujit Suklabaidya, Biswajit Das, Sunil K. Raghav, Surinder K. Batra and Shantibhusan Senapati
Article first published online: 2 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22983
- Progesterone receptor expression during prostate cancer progression suggests a role of this receptor in stromal cell differentiation
Yue Yu, Ou Yang, Ladan Fazli, Paul S. Rennie, Martin E. Gleave and Xuesen Dong
Article first published online: 1 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22988
- Urinary biomarkers for the detection of prostate cancer in patients with high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
Tamara Sequeiros, Juan M. Bastarós, Milagros Sánchez, Marina Rigau, Melania Montes, José Placer, Jaques Planas, Inés de Torres, Jaume Reventós, D. Michiel Pegtel, Andreas Doll, Juan Morote and Mireia Olivan
Article first published online: 1 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22995