Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/77 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/124 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Over-expression of lipocalin 2 promotes cell migration and invasion through activating ERK signaling to increase SLUG expression in prostate cancer
Guanxiong Ding, Jie Fang, Shijun Tong, Lianxi Qu, Haowen Jiang, Qiang Ding and Jun Liu
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22978
- Expression of adenosine receptor subclasses in malignant and adjacent normal human prostate tissues
Samira Mousavi, Mojtaba Panjehpour, Mohammad Hossein Izadpanahi and Mahmoud Aghaei
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22955
- Incidental prostate cancer in Asian men: High prevalence of incidental prostatic adenocarcinoma in Chinese patients undergoing radical cystoprostatectomy for treatment of bladder cancer and selection of candidates for prostate-sparing cystectomy
Xinyu Yang, M. Francesca Monn, Libo Liu, Yuli Liu, Jinwei Su, Tianjing Lyu, Yanqing Gong, Lisha Wang, Darrell D. Davidson and Liang Cheng
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22966
- IL-17 and insulin/IGF1 enhance adhesion of prostate cancer cells to vascular endothelial cells through CD44-VCAM-1 interaction
Chong Chen, Qiuyang Zhang, Sen Liu, Keshab R. Parajuli, Yine Qu, Jiandong Mei, Zhiquan Chen, Hui Zhang, Damir B. Khismatullin and Zongbing You
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22971
- MiR200c targets IRS1 and suppresses prostate cancer cell growth
Wenjing Su, Miao Xu, Xueqin Chen, Ling Nie, Ni Chen, Jing Gong, Mengni Zhang, Zhengzheng Su, Lei Huang and Qiao Zhou
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22968