Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.843
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 9/73 (Urology & Nephrology); 39/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Canine prostate cancer cell line (Probasco) produces osteoblastic metastases in vivo
Jessica K. Simmons, Wessel P. Dirksen, Blake E. Hildreth III, Carlee Dorr, Christina Williams, Rachael Thomas, Matthew Breen, Ramiro E. Toribio and Thomas J. Rosol
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22838
- Expression of phosphorylated-mTOR during the development of prostate cancer (pages 1231–1239)
Sarah I.M. Sutherland, Ruth Pe Benito, Susan M. Henshall, Lisa G. Horvath and James G. Kench
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22840
- Dihydrotestosterone enhances castration-resistant prostate cancer cell proliferation through STAT5 activation via glucocorticoid receptor pathway (pages 1240–1248)
Cheryn Song, Yunlim Kim, Gyeong Eun Min and Hanjong Ahn
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22841
- Honokiol activates reactive oxygen species-mediated cytoprotective autophagy in human prostate cancer cells (pages 1209–1221)
Eun-Ryeong Hahm, Kozue Sakao and Shivendra V. Singh
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22837
- KLK3, PCA3, and TMPRSS2-ERG expression in the peripheral blood mononuclear cell fraction from castration-resistant prostate cancer patients and response to docetaxel treatment (pages 1222–1230)
Siebren Dijkstra, Gisele H. J. M. Leyten, Sander A. Jannink, Hans de Jong, Peter F. A. Mulders, Inge M. van Oort and Jack A. Schalken
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22839