Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/75 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/123 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Prostate cancer cells induce osteoblastic differentiation via semaphorin 3A
Fuzhou Liu, Weiwei Shen, Hao Qiu, Xu Hu, Chao Zhang and Tongwei Chu
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22923
- Pathological characteristics of low risk prostate cancer based on totally embedded prostatectomy specimens
Gregory P. Swanson, Jonathan I. Epstein, Chul S. Ha and Oleksandr N. Kryvenko
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22928
- Carbohydrate intake, glycemic index and prostate cancer risk
Adriana C. Vidal, Christina D. Williams, Emma H. Allott, Lauren E. Howard, Delores J. Grant, Megan McPhail, Katharine N. Sourbeer, Lin Pao Hwa, Paolo Boffetta, Cathrine Hoyo and Stephen J. Freedland
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22929
- The beta-3 adrenoceptor agonist, mirabegron relaxes isolated prostate from human and rabbit: New therapeutic indication?
Fabiano B. Calmasini, Tuany Z. Candido, Eduardo C. Alexandre, Carlos A. D'Ancona, Daniel Silva, Marco Antonio de Oliveira, Gilberto De Nucci, Edson Antunes and Fabíola Z. Mónica
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22930
- The cytotoxic and pro-apoptotic activities of the novel fluoropyrimidine F10 towards prostate cancer cells are enhanced by Zn2+-chelation and inhibiting the serine protease Omi/HtrA2
William H. Gmeiner, Olcay Boyacioglu, Christopher H. Stuart, Jamie Jennings-Gee and K.C. Balaji
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22922