© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.565
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 12/76 (Urology & Nephrology); 46/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Concurrent Hepsin overexpression and adenomatous polyposis coli deletion causes invasive prostate carcinoma in mice
Kenneth C. Valkenburg, Galen Hostetter and Bart O. Williams
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23032
- Orthotopic tumorgrafts in nude mice: A new method to study human prostate cancer
Matthias Saar, Christina Körbel, Johannes Linxweiler, Volker Jung, Jörn Kamradt, Andrea Hasenfus, Michael Stöckle, Gerhard Unteregger and Michael D. Menger
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23027
- You have free access to this contentProteomics analysis of malignant and benign prostate tissue by 2D DIGE/MS reveals new insights into proteins involved in prostate cancer
Katarina Davalieva, Ivana Maleva Kostovska, Sanja Kiprijanovska, Katerina Markoska, Katerina Kubelka-Sabit, Vanja Filipovski, Sotir Stavridis, Oliver Stankov, Selim Komina, Gordana Petrusevska and Momir Polenakovic
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23034
- Impact of prostate volume on oncologic, perioperative, and functional outcomes after radical prostatectomy
Philipp Mandel, Philipp Weinhold, Uwe Michl, Hartwig Huland, Markus Graefen and Derya Tilki
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23023
- miR-130a activates apoptotic signaling through activation of caspase-8 in taxane-resistant prostate cancer cells
Yasunori Fujita, Toshio Kojima, Kyojiro Kawakami, Kosuke Mizutani, Taku Kato, Takashi Deguchi and Masafumi Ito
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23031