Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/75 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/123 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Raf kinase inhibitor protein (RKIP) deficiency decreases latency of tumorigenesis and increases metastasis in a murine genetic model of prostate cancer
June Escara-Wilke, Jill M. Keller, Kathleen M. Woods Ignatoski, Jinlu Dai, Gregory Shelley, Atsushi Mizokami, Jian Zhang, Miranda L Yeung, Kam C. Yeung and Evan T. Keller
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22915
- Efficacy studies of an antibody-drug conjugate PSMA-ADC in patient-derived prostate cancer xenografts
Vincent A. DiPippo, William C. Olson, Holly M. Nguyen, Lisha G. Brown, Robert L. Vessella and Eva Corey
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22916
- Biologic differences between peripheral and transition zone prostate cancer
J. Joy Lee, I-Chun Thomas, Rosalie Nolley, Michelle Ferrari, James D. Brooks and John T. Leppert
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22903
- Synergistic co-targeting of prostate-specific membrane antigen and androgen receptor in prostate cancer
Jose D. Murga, Sameer M. Moorji, Amy Q. Han, Wells W. Magargal, Vincent A. DiPippo and William C. Olson
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22910
- Epithelial–mesenchymal transition in prostate cancer is associated with quantifiable changes in nuclear structure
James E. Verdone, Princy Parsana, Robert W. Veltri and Kenneth J. Pienta
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22908