Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.843
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 9/73 (Urology & Nephrology); 39/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Improving the biodistribution of PSMA-targeting tracers with a highly negatively charged linker
Steve S. Huang, Xinning Wang, Yuqing Zhang, Aniruddha Doke, Frank P. DiFilippo and Warren D. Heston
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22789
- Carboxypeptidase-D is elevated in prostate cancer and its anti-apoptotic activity is abolished by combined androgen and prolactin receptor targeting
Lynn N. Thomas, Jennifer Merrimen, David G. Bell, Ricardo Rendon, Vincent Goffin and Catherine K. L. Too
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22793
- Interleukin-18 may lead to benign prostatic hyperplasia via thrombospondin-1 production in prostatic smooth muscle cells
Takashi Hamakawa, Shoichi Sasaki, Yasuhiro Shibata, Makoto Imura, Yasue Kubota, Yoshiyuki Kojima and Kenjiro Kohri
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22773
- Androgenic biomarker profiling in human matrices and cell culture samples using high throughput, electrospray tandem mass spectrometry
John H. Wilton, Mark A. Titus, Eleni Efstathiou, Gerald J. Fetterly and James L. Mohler
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22792
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCorrelation of HOXD3 promoter hypermethylation with clinical and pathologic features in screening prostate biopsies
Leonard N. Chen, Rachel S. Rubin, Eugide Othepa, Caroline Cer, Elizabeth Yun, Raghunath P. Agarwal, Brian T. Collins, Kevin McGeagh, John Pahira, Guarav Bandi, Keith Kowalczyk, Deepak Kumar, Anatoly Dritschilo, Sean P. Collins, David G. Bostwick, John H. Lynch and Simeng Suy
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22790