© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.565
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 13/78 (Urology & Nephrology); 46/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy using reduced-dose docetaxel followed by radical prostatectomy for patients with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: a single-center study
Alexander Nosov, Sergey Reva, Sergey Petrov, Eldar Mamijev, Roman Novikov, Florian Imkamp, Yuri Tolkach and Vladimir Moiseenko
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23165
- Silodosin inhibits prostate cancer cell growth via ELK1 inactivation and enhances the cytotoxic activity of gemcitabine
Takashi Kawahara, Ali Kadhim Aljarah, Hasanain Khaleel Shareef, Satoshi Inoue, Hiroki Ide, John D. Patterson, Eiji Kashiwagi, Bin Han, Yi Li, Yichun Zheng and Hiroshi Miyamoto
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23164
- Prostate cancer-derived cathelicidin-related antimicrobial peptide facilitates macrophage differentiation and polarization of immature myeloid progenitors to protumorigenic macrophages
Ha-Ram Cha, Joo Hyoung Lee, Jonathan A. Hensel, Anandi B. Sawant, Brittney H. Davis, Carnellia M. Lee, Jessy S. Deshane and Selvarangan Ponnazhagan
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23155
- miR-24 regulates CDKN1B/p27 expression in prostate cancer
Seodhna M. Lynch, Michael M. McKenna, Colum P. Walsh and Declan J. McKenna
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23156
- Differential ontogenetic exposure to obesogenic environment induces hyperproliferative status and nuclear receptors imbalance in the rat prostate at adulthood
Eloísa Zanin Pytlowanciv, Maria Etelvina Pinto-Fochi, Vanessa Reame, Marina Guimarães Gobbo, Daniele Lisboa Ribeiro, Sebastião Roberto Taboga and Rejane Maira Góes
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.23158