Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John T. Isaacs
Impact Factor: 3.566
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 10/75 (Urology & Nephrology); 47/123 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1097-0045
Know When Content Publishes
Access The Prostate research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Prostatic angiogenic responses in late life: Antiangiogenic therapy influences and relation with the glandular microenvironment in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of mouse prostate (TRAMP) model
Fabio Montico, Larissa Akemi Kido, Amanda Cia Hetzl and Valéria Helena Alves Cagnon
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22934
- Male pattern baldness in relation to prostate cancer risks: An analysis in the VITamins and lifestyle (VITAL) cohort study
Cindy Ke Zhou, Alyson J. Littman, Paul H. Levine, Heather J. Hoffman, Sean D. Cleary, Emily White and Michael B. Cook
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22927
- Influence of E. coli-induced prostatic inflammation on expression of androgen-responsive genes and transforming growth factor beta 1 cascade genes in rats
Yasuhito Funahashi, Zhou Wang, Katherine J. O'Malley, Pradeep Tyagi, Donald B. DeFranco, Jeffrey R. Gingrich, Ryosuke Takahashi, Tsuyoshi Majima, Momokazu Gotoh and Naoki Yoshimura
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22924
- Prostate cancer cells induce osteoblastic differentiation via semaphorin 3A
Fuzhou Liu, Weiwei Shen, Hao Qiu, Xu Hu, Chao Zhang and Tongwei Chu
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22923
- Pathological characteristics of low risk prostate cancer based on totally embedded prostatectomy specimens
Gregory P. Swanson, Jonathan I. Epstein, Chul S. Ha and Oleksandr N. Kryvenko
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pros.22928