Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance
Copyright © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Online ISSN: 1097-0053
Published bi-monthly, The Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance offers new insights and approaches to corporate finance and accounting issues.
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance is directed to CEOs, and corporate accounting and financial executives—as well as outside auditors and accountants working with corporations.
Articles should address this readership and be informative, analytical, and practical, but not highly technical. We seek strong “how to” articles covering business strategy and operational issues—that give readers new insights and approaches for corporate finance and accounting,
CEOs, and senior accounting and finance executives
Accounting, finance, business strategy, mergers and acquisitions, cost management, auditing, information technology, international accounting and finance, treasury management, FASB, SEC, IRS.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest)
- ABI/INFORM Global (ProQuest)
- ABI/INFORM Research (ProQuest)
- Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- Business Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Corporate (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- ProQuest Accounting and Tax Database (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health Management (ProQuest)