International Journal of Climatology
© Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr Radan Huth
Impact Factor: 3.609
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 14/84 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1097-0088
Just Published Articles
- Influences of surface air temperature and atmospheric circulation on winter snow cover variability over Europe
Kunhui Ye and Ngar-Cheung Lau
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4868
- Can precipitation over Israel be predicted from Eastern Mediterranean heat content?
Y. Amitai and H. Gildor
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4860
- Seasonality of mean and heavy precipitation in the area of the Vosges Mountains: dependence on the selection criterion
Jana Minářová, Miloslav Müller and Alain Clappier
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4871
- Multi-day valley cold-air pools in the western United States as derived from NARR
Lejiang Yu, Shiyuan Zhong and Xindi Bian
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4858
- Agricultural irrigation-induced climatic effects: a case study in the middle and southern Loess Plateau area, China
Lihong Xu, Zhongjie Shi, Yanhui Wang, Xinzheng Chu, Pengtao Yu, Wei Xiong, Haijun Zuo and Shulan Zhang
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4869
Special issues in International Journal of Climatology
Sergey Gulev, Editor, Special Issue,
Scott Woodruff, Chair, Organizing Committee, CLIMAR-III
Read the editorial here
Edited by P. A. Dirmeyer, D. Niyogi, N. de Noblet-Ducoudré, R. E. Dickinson and P. K. Snyder
Read the editorial here
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Now available - NEW International Journal of Climatology Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.