International Journal of Climatology
© Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr Radan Huth
Impact Factor: 3.609
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 14/84 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1097-0088
Just Published Articles
- A 211-year growing season temperature reconstruction using tree-ring width in Zhangguangcai Mountains, Northeast China: linkages to the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
Liangjun Zhu, Zongshan Li, Yuandong Zhang and Xiaochun Wang
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4906
- Temperature extremes in the Argentina central region and their monthly relationship with the mean circulation and ENSO phases
Matilde Rusticucci, Mariana Barrucand and Soledad Collazo
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4895
- The Andes Cordillera. Part III: glacier surface mass balance and contribution to sea level rise (1979–2014)
Sebastian H. Mernild, Glen E. Liston, Christopher Hiemstra and Ryan Wilson
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4907
- Bayesian change point analysis for extreme daily precipitation
Si Chen, Yaxing Li, Jinheum Kim and Seong W. Kim
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4904
- Does the recent warming hiatus exist over Northern Asia for winter wind chill temperature?
Ying Ma, Rui Mao, Sheng-Hui Feng, Dao-Yi Gong and Seong-Joong Kim
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/joc.4905
Special issues in International Journal of Climatology
Sergey Gulev, Editor, Special Issue,
Scott Woodruff, Chair, Organizing Committee, CLIMAR-III
Read the editorial here
Edited by P. A. Dirmeyer, D. Niyogi, N. de Noblet-Ducoudré, R. E. Dickinson and P. K. Snyder
Read the editorial here
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Now available - NEW International Journal of Climatology Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.