© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Edited By: K E Geckeler
Impact Factor: 1.902
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 25/79 (Polymer Science)
Online ISSN: 1097-0126
Associated Title(s): Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, Chemistry & Industry, Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, Pest Management Science
Recently Published Issues
Access Polymer International's Special Issues and In Focus Papers here
These Editorials are all freely available!
Considered making your research Open Access?
Learn more about Wiley's Open Access option for your research
Call for Nominations!
The Fourth Polymer International – IUPAC Award for Creativity in Applied Polymer Science or Polymer Technology Call for Nominations!
Closing date: 31st October 2013
Recognise the achievements of your colleagues by nominating them for this award - they could win $5000! More details here
The award will be presented at the IUPAC World Polymer Congress – MACRO 2014, 6th -11th July 2014 in Changmai, Thailand.
As well as US$ 5,000 the winner will also receive travel and hotel accommodation expenses to attend MACRO 2014, where he/she will present an award lecture
Read about our previous Polymer International-IUPAC winners here
Don't miss these popular papers from leading authors in Polymer International:
- Søren Hvilsted: Facile design of biomaterials by ‘click’ chemistry
- Graeme Moad, Ezio Rizzardo and San H Thang: End-functional polymers, thiocarbonylthio group removal/transformation and reversible addition-fragmentation-chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization
- Molly M. Stevens and Gabriel Mecklenburg: Bio-inspired materials for biosensing and tissue engineering
- Johnathan N Brantley, Kelly M Wiggins and Christopher W Bielawski: Polymer mechanochemistry: the design and study of mechanophores
- Dmitry V Pergushov, Ivan A Babin, Alexander B Zezin and Axel HE Müller: Water-soluble macromolecular co-assemblies of star-shaped polyelectrolytes