Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Bertrand Garcia-Moreno
Impact Factor: 3.392
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 24/74 (Biophysics); 108/290 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1097-0134
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Recently Published Articles
- Crystal structure of the cataract-causing P23T γD-crystallin mutant
Fangling Ji, Leonardus M. I. Koharudin, Jinwon Jung and Angela M. Gronenborn
Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/prot.24321
- Molecular function prediction for a family exhibiting evolutionary tendencies towards substrate specificity swapping: Recurrence of tyrosine aminotransferase activity in the Iα subfamily
Kathryn E Muratore, Barbara E Engelhardt, John R Srouji, Michael I Jordan, Steven E Brenner and Jack F Kirsch
Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/prot.24318
- Classification of efflux proteins using efficient radial basis function networks with position-specific scoring matrices and biochemical properties
Yu-Yen Ou, Shu-An Chen, Yun-Min Chang, D. Velmurugan, K. Fukui and M. Michael Gromiha
Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:25PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/prot.24322
- Substrate versus inhibitor dynamics of P-glycoprotein
Jerome Ma and Philip C. Biggin
Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:05PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/prot.24324
- Alternative zinc-binding sites explain the redox sensitivity of zinc-containing anti-sigma factors
Lim Heo, Yoo-Bok Cho, Myeong Sup Lee, Jung-Hye Roe and Chaok Seok
Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:04PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/prot.24323