Biotechnology and Bioengineering
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Douglas S. Clark
Impact Factor: 4.243
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 24/161 (Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1097-0290
B&B iPad App
Presenting the Updated Biotechnology and Bioengineering iPad/iPhone App
The B&B iPad and iPhone app allows access to content from wherever you are. Biotechnology and Bioengineering brings you an influential, multidisciplinary mixture of Reviews, Perspectives, Articles, Communications to the Editor, and other features.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biotechnology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through EarlyView
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
The BIT app for iPad/iPhone is freely available for anyone to download. All institutional subscribers can read the full text on the app. Non-subscribers can access the abstracts for free.
2. Click on "My Profile" at the top right, and go to the roaming access section on the left menu. Click "Activate Roaming Access."
3. Download the BIT app from iTunes
4. Launch the app, under "Get Access," click "Yes", and click "I use the network at my Workplace or University"
5. Enter your Wiley Online Library account information and click confirm to refresh the app with all available content.
You will now have access to full text from the app
For more detailed instructions: Journal iPad/iPhone App Frequently Asked Questions