Head & Neck
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Ehab Y. Hanna, MD
Impact Factor: 2.76
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 3/43 (Otorhinolaryngology); 45/199 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1097-0347
Recently Published Issues
Journal News & Announcements
Wiley, along with the International Academy of Oral Oncology and the International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies, are pleased to announce that the Impact Factor for Head & Neck has increased to 2.760.
Receive news of the latest research from Head & Neck as soon as it is published.
Click on "Get New Content Alerts" above.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Multimedia: Operative Techniques Videos
Pedicled adipofascial infraclavicular flap: Elevation technique and its use for maintaining neck contour and vessel coverage after radical and modified radical neck dissection
Transoral robotic medial hypopharyngectomy: Surgical technique
Transoral Robotic Surgery for the Excision of Base of Tongue vascular Lesions
Supracricoid partial laryngectomy with cricohyoidoepiglottopexy: Surgical technique illustrated in the anatomy laboratory
Transoral robot-assisted carbon dioxide laser surgery for hypopharyngeal cancer
Retromolar flexible fiberoptic orotracheal intubation: A novel alternative to nasal intubation and tracheostomy in severe trismus