Journal of Neuroscience Research
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Jean de Vellis
Impact Factor: 2.974
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 118/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1097-4547
Reasons to Publish in the Journal of Neuroscience Research –
Reach a Diverse Audience of Neuroscientists Concerned with the Development, Functions, and Diseases of the Nervous System. Innovative research with a recognized reputation for commitment to excellence distinguishes the Journal of Neuroscience Research from its competition, which is why the journal is widely read by neuroscientists, neurobiologists, neurochemists, physiologists, biochemists, pathologists, pharmacologists, and cell and molecular biologists worldwide.
Secure Rapid Online Publication through EarlyView ©. Your article will be posted online as soon as it is ready, before the release of the compiled print issue.
Access a State-of-the-Art Submission System. The Journal of Neuroscience Research offers online manuscript submission and peer-review via ScholarOne Manuscripts (fomerly known as Manuscript Central), a user-friendly system making manuscript submission and tracking quick, easy, and safe.
Attain High Visibility. The Journal of Neuroscience Research is available online through Wiley InterScience®, Wiley’s Internet publishing platform. Wiley Online Library® has more than 29 million user sessions per year.
Join into an Intellectual Partnership with Wiley. Publishing at Wiley is truly a collaborative process. We value the long-term relationships we have with our authors and we are committed to maintaining the standard of excellence that has been essential to Wiley's success for nearly two centuries.
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Neuroscience Research publishes novel research results that will advance our understanding of the development, functions and diseases of the nervous system, using molecular, cellular, and systems approaches. JNR features full-length papers, mini-reviews and commentaries. All new manuscripts and correspondence regarding editorial matters should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Jean de Vellis.
Neurobiologists · neurochemists · physiologists · biochemists · pathologists · pharmacologists · cell and molecular biologists
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Animal Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CAB HEALTH (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chemoreception Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Crop Physiology Abstracts (CABI)
- CSA Animal Behavior Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Life Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Horticultural Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- Nematological Abstracts (CABI)
- Neurosciences Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series B: Livestock Feeds & Feeding (CABI)
- Plant Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- Poultry Abstracts (CABI)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Review of Aromatic & Medicinal Plants (CABI)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Soils & Fertilizer Abstracts (CABI)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)