International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Craig A. Taatjes
Online ISSN: 1097-4601
- Responsible Research Practices (PDF)
- Publication Ethics
- M. Rolandi et al., A Brief Guide to Designing Effective Figures for the Scientific Paper
- G.M. Whitesides, Writing a Paper
- Top Tips to Make Your Article Discoverable Online (PDF)
- IUPAC Guidelines for presentation of computational results: Ab-initio and Force- Field calculations
- Materials Science Publishing (and how to maximize your success!) (slideshare)
For all questions regarding production please contact:
Carol Neff - Production Editor
Phone: (703)-352-0001 ext. 1155
Online production tracking is now available for your article through Wiley's Author Services. Author Services enables authors to track their article - once it has been accepted - through the production process to publication online and in print. Authors can check the status of their articles online and choose to receive automated emails at key stages of production. The author will receive an email with a unique link that enables them to register and have their article automatically added to the system. Please ensure that a complete email address is provided when submitting the manuscript. Visit http://authorservices.wiley.com for more details on online production tracking and for a wealth of resources including FAQs and tips on article preparation, submission and more..