Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: C. Fred Fox, Gary S. Stein, and Max M. Burger
Impact Factor: 2.868
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 101/181 (Cell Biology); 142/290 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1097-4644
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Journal of Cellular Biochemistry has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Recently Published Articles
- Stable expression of MutLγ in human cells reveals no specific response to mismatched DNA, but distinct recruitment to damage sites: MutLγ in MMR and DDR
Lennart M. Roesner, Christian Mielke, Silke Fähnrich, Yvonne Merkhoffer, Kurt E. J. Dittmar, Hans G. Drexler and Wilhelm G. Dirks
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24591
- Circulating histones exacerbate inflammation in mice with acute liver failure
Zongmei Wen, Yan Liu, Feng Li, Feng Ren, Dexi Chen, Xiuhui Li and Tao Wen
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:56AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24588
- Formation of cofilin-actin rods following cucurbitacin-B-induced actin aggregation depends on slingshot homolog 1-mediated cofilin hyperactivation: Cofilin-actin rods induced by cucurbitacin B
Yan-Ting Zhang, Dong-Yun Ouyang, Li-Hui Xu, Qing-Bing Zha and Xian-Hui He
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24587
- The protein ERp57 contributes to EGF receptor signaling and internalization in MDA-MB-468 breast cancer cells: ERp57 contributes to EGFR activity
Gaucci Elisa, Altieri Fabio, Carlo Turano and Chichiarelli Silvia
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24590
- Dynamic color-coded fluorescence imaging of the cell-cycle phase, mitosis, and apoptosis demonstrates how caffeine modulates cisplatinum efficacy: Imaging demonstrates how caffeine modulates the cell cycle
Shinji Miwa, Shuya Yano, Yasunori Tome, Naotoshi Sugimoto, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Fuminari Uehara, Sumiyuki Mii, Hiroaki Kimura, Katsuhiro Hayashi, Elena V. Efimova, Toshiyoshi Fujiwara, Hiroyuki Tsuchiya and Robert M. Hoffman
Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:53AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24593