International Journal of Eating Disorders
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Ruth Striegel Weissman
Impact Factor: 4.068
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 10/121 (Psychology Clinical); 11/78 (Nutrition & Dietetics); 12/76 (Psychology); 18/136 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 31/140 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1098-108X
Recently Published Issues
In the News
IJED congratulates these award winners:
Dr. Cheri Levinson for the Outstanding Scientific Contribution Award for her paper entitled “The Fear of Food Measure: A Novel Measure for use in Exposure Therapy for Eating Disorders.” [IJED 2015, 48: 271-283; DOI: 10.1002/eat.22344], and Ms. Eva Vall for Best Paper by an Early Career Scholar for her paper entitled “Predictors of Treatment Outcome in Individuals with Eating Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.” [IJED 2015, Vol. 48(7), pp. 946-971; DOI: 10.1002/eat.22411].
Check out these recent articles receiving media attention:
- Body composition and menstrual status in adults with a history of anorexia nervosa-At what fat percentage is the menstrual cycle restored? (DOI: 10.1002/eat.22600)
- Trends and disparities in disordered eating among heterosexual and sexual minority adolescents (DOI: 10.1002/eat.22576)
- Suicidality in adolescents and adults with binge-eating disorder: Results from the national comorbidity survey replication and adolescent supplement (DOI: 10.1002/eat.22582)
- Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) on binge-eating disorder (DOI: 10.1002/eat.22554)
- Conceptualizing primary and secondary pathological exercise using available measures of excessive exercise (DOI: 10.1002/eat.22551)
IJED Video Abstracts
Video abstract of “Prevalence of DSM-5 avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder in a pediatric gastroenterology healthcare network” by Dr. Kamryn T. Eddy and co-authors [IJED 2014, 48(5), 464-470; DOI: 10.1002/eat.22350]. Read the full article here!
To find out more about providing a Video Abstract for your latest IJED article, contact the Editor-in-Chief, Ruth Striegel Weissman at firstname.lastname@example.org.