Journal of Clinical Apheresis
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Jeffrey L. Winters, M.D.
Impact Factor: 2.432
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 42/70 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1098-1101
Recently Published Issues
Download the Mobile App
Fresh from the Newsstand, “Journal of Clinical Apheresis” app is the leading source of information that publishes high quality original research regarding all aspects of hemapheresis. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in hemapheresis even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Download your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
Journal of Clinical Apheresis(JCA) is the best place for your research!
Top 3 Reasons to submit your next manuscript to JCA today:
JCA is the official journal of the American Society for Apheresis, whose mission is to lead the field of apheresis through patient and donor care, research, education, and advocacy.
Early View allows your article to be published online and made available for downloads and citations ahead of the print version.
Convenient web-based manuscript submission system adds ease and efficiency to the submission process.