Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Robert Weinstein, M.D.
Impact Factor: 2.265
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 38/67 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1098-1101
Journal of Clinical Apheresis(JCA) is the best place for your research!
Top 3 Reasons to submit your next manuscript to JCA today:
JCA is the official journal of the American Society for Apheresis, whose mission is to lead the field of apheresis through patient and donor care, research, education, and advocacy.
Early View allows your article to be published online and made available for downloads and citations ahead of the print version.
Convenient web-based manuscript submission system adds ease and efficiency to the submission process.
Recently Published Articles
- Successful hematopoietic stem cell collection in patients who fail initial plerixafor mobilization for autologous stem cell transplant
Muthu Veeraputhiran, Tania Jain, Simon Cronin, Zaid Al-Kadhimi, Muneer H. Abidi, Lois Ayash, Kendra Mellert, Lawrence G. Lum, Voravit Ratanatharathorn, Joseph P. Uberti and Abhinav Deol
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21321
- Evaluation of the spectra optia apheresis system for mononuclear cell (MNC) collection in G-CSF mobilized and nonmobilized healthy donors: Results of a multicenter study
Matthew S. Karafin, Sharon Graminske, Paulette Erickson, Mark C. Walters, Edward P. Scott, Scott Carter and Anand Padmanabhan
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21319
- Plasmapheresis rescue therapy in progressive systemic ANCA-associated vasculitis: Single-center results of stepwise escalation of immunosuppression
Anoek A.E de Joode, Jan S.F. Sanders, Martin W. Smid and Coen A. Stegeman
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21318
- High-volume plasma exchange in a patient with acute liver failure due to non-exertional heat stroke in a sauna
Kuan-Jung Chen, Tso-Hsiao Chen, Yuh-Mou Sue, Tzay-Jinn Chen and Chung-Yi Cheng
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21315
- Genetic and biochemical analyses in dyslipidemic patients undergoing LDL apheresis
Leslie J. Donato, Amy K. Saenger, Laura J. Train, Katrina E. Kotzer, Susan A. Lagerstedt, Jean M. Hornseth, Ananda Basu, Jeffrey L. Winters and Linnea M. Baudhuin
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21317