Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Robert Weinstein, M.D.
Impact Factor: 1.933
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 44/68 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1098-1101
Journal of Clinical Apheresis(JCA) is the best place for your research!
Top 3 Reasons to submit your next manuscript to JCA today:
JCA is the official journal of the American Society for Apheresis, whose mission is to lead the field of apheresis through patient and donor care, research, education, and advocacy.
Early View allows your article to be published online and made available for downloads and citations ahead of the print version.
Convenient web-based manuscript submission system adds ease and efficiency to the submission process.
Recently Published Articles
- Higher doses of CD34+ progenitors are associated with improved overall survival without increasing GVHD in reduced intensity conditioning allogeneic transplant recipients with clinically advanced disease
David Gómez-Almaguer, Álvaro Gómez-Peña, José Carlos Jaime-Pérez, Miguel Ángel Gómez-Guijosa, Olga Cantú-Rodríguez, Homero Gutiérrez-Aguirre, Sylvia Aidé Martínez-Cabriales, Fernando García-Rodríguez, Leticia A. Olguín-Ramírez, Rosario Salazar-Riojas and Nereida Méndez-Ramírez
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21278
- Circulating endothelial cell kinetics and their potential predictive value during mobilization procedure
Anna Szmigielska-Kapłon, Anna Krawczyńska, Magdalena Czemerska, Agnieszka Pluta, Barbara Cebula-Obrzut, Katarzyna Szmigielska, Piotr Smolewski, Tadeusz Robak and Agnieszka Wierzbowska
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21277
- A retrospective study of autologous stem cell mobilization to guide an immediate salvage protocol using plerixafor for patients who mobilize stem cells poorly
Annette Elizabeth Hay, Alastair Lawrie, Nicolas Robinson, Bin Dong and Dominic J. Culligan
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21274
- Acquired hemoglobin variants and exposure to glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficient red blood cell units during exchange transfusion for sickle cell disease in a patient requiring antigen-matched blood
Patricia M. Raciti, Richard O. Francis, Patrice F. Spitalnik, Joseph Schwartz and Jeffrey S. Jhang
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21255
- Plateletpheresis for postsplenectomy rebound thrombocytosis in a patient with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura on romiplostim
Jay S. Raval, Robert L. Redner and Joseph E. Kiss
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jca.21254