Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman
Impact Factor: 3.546
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 53/161 (Genetics & Heredity); 65/197 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only 3 weeks until decision and 5 weeks until online publication.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!
Recently Published Articles
- Different TP53 mutations are associated with specific chromosomal rearrangements, telomere length changes, and remodeling of the nuclear architecture of telomeres
Oumar Samassekou, Nathalie Bastien, Daniel Lichtensztejn, Ju Yan, Sabine Mai and Régen Drouin
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22205
- ZFP36-FOSB fusion defines a subset of epithelioid hemangioma with atypical features
Cristina R Antonescu, Hsiao-Wei Chen, Lei Zhang, Yun-Shao Sung, David Panicek, Narasimhan P Agaram, Brendan C Dickson, Thomas Krausz and Christopher D Fletcher
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22206
- Deregulated FOX genes in Hodgkin lymphoma
Stefan Nagel, Corinna Meyer, Maren Kaufmann, Hans G. Drexler and Roderick A. F. MacLeod
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22204
- Gene alterations involving the CRLF2-JAK pathway and recurrent gene deletions in Down syndrome-associated acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Japan
Isamu Hanada, Kiminori Terui, Fumika Ikeda, Tsutomu Toki, Rika Kanezaki, Tomohiko Sato, Takuya Kamio, Ko Kudo, Shinya Sasaki, Yoshihiro Takahashi, Yasuhide Hayashi, Takeshi Inukai, Seiji Kojima, Kenichi Koike, Yoshiyuki Kosaka, Masao Kobayashi, Masue Imaizumi, Tetsuo Mitsui, Hiroki Hori, Junichi Hara, Keizo Horibe, Jun-ichi Nagai, Hiroaki Goto and Etsuro Ito
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22201
- Recurrent RHOA mutations in pediatric Burkitt lymphoma treated according to the NHL-BFM protocols
Marius Rohde, Julia Richter, Matthias Schlesner, Matthew J. Betts, Alexander Claviez, Bettina R. Bonn, Martin Zimmermann, Christine Damm-Welk, Robert B. Russell, Arndt Borkhardt, Roland Eils, Jessica I. Hoell, Monika Szczepanowski, Ilske Oschlies, Wolfram Klapper, Birgit Burkhardt, Reiner Siebert and on behalf of the German ICGC MMML-Seq-Project and the NHL-BFM Study Group
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22202