Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman
Impact Factor: 3.836
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 45/164 (Genetics & Heredity); 57/202 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Recently Published Issues
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only 3 weeks until decision and 5 weeks until online publication.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!