Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman and Janet D. Rowley
Impact Factor: 3.546
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 53/161 (Genetics & Heredity); 65/197 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only 3 weeks until decision and 5 weeks until online publication.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!
Recently Published Articles
- Age-related biological features of germ cell tumors
Kate Collinson, Matthew J. Murray, Nicolas M. Orsi, Michele Cummings, Janet Shipley, Johnathan K. Joffe, Nicholas Coleman and Daniel Stark
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22131
- Clustering of genomic breakpoints at the MLL locus in therapy-related acute leukemia with t(4;11)(q21;q23)
Syed Khizer Hasan, Gianluca Barba, Markus Metzler, Mariadomenica Divona, Tiziana Ottone, Laura Cicconi, Brunangelo Falini, Cristina Mecucci and Francesco Lo-Coco
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22135
- Continuous tissue microarray based identification of cancers with homogeneous target expression for successful targeted therapy in clinical routine practice
Eike Burandt, Melanie Schreiber, Alexander Stein, Sarah Minner, Till S. Clauditz, Carsten Bokemeyer, Fritz Jänicke, Margit Fisch, Jakob R. Izbicki, Rainald Knecht, Guido Sauter and Phillip R. Stahl
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22130
- Sex chromosome loss may represent a disease-associated clonal population in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Elise Chapiro, Ileana Antony-Debre, Nathalie Marchay, Christophe Parizot, Claude Lesty, Hong-Anh Cung, Stephanie Mathis, Aurore Grelier, Karim Maloum, Sylvain Choquet, Zahia Azgui, Madalina Uzunov, Veronique Leblond, Helene Merle-Beral, Laurent Sutton, Frederic Davi and Florence Nguyen-Khac
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22134
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCorrections for mRNA extraction and sample normalization errors find increased mRNA levels may compensate for cancer haplo-insufficiency (pages 194–210)
David A. Weaver, Andrea L. Nestor-Kalinoski, Kristen Craig, Matthew Gorris, Tejal Parikh, Helen Mabry and David C. Allison
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22133