Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman
Impact Factor: 3.546
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 53/161 (Genetics & Heredity); 65/197 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only 3 weeks until decision and 5 weeks until online publication.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!
Recently Published Articles
- Can genome array screening replace FISH as a front-line test in multiple myeloma?
Temenushka Boneva, Diana Brazma, Katya Gancheva, Julie Howard-Reeves, Julian Raynov, Colin Grace and Elisabeth P Nacheva
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22178
- Ploidy and clinical characteristics of childhood acute myeloid leukemia: A NOPHO-AML study
Julie Damgaard Sandahl, Eigil Kjeldsen, Jonas Abrahamsson, Shau-Yin Ha, Jesper Heldrup, Kirsi Jahnukainen, Ólafur G. Jónsson, Birgitte Lausen, Josefine Palle, Bernward Zeller, Erik Forestier and Henrik Hasle
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22177
- Chromosome 17/17q gain and unaltered profiles in high resolution array-CGH are prognostically informative in neuroblastoma
Jessica Theissen, Andre Oberthuer, Anja Hombach, Ruth Volland, Falk Hertwig, Matthias Fischer, Ruediger Spitz, Marc Zapatka, Benedikt Brors, Monika Ortmann, Thorsten Simon, Barbara Hero and Frank Berthold
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22174
- Confined trisomy 8 mosaicism of meiotic origin: A rare cause of aneuploidy in childhood cancer
Anders Valind, Niklas Pal, Jurate Asmundsson, David Gisselsson and Linda Holmquist Mengelbier
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22173
- 14q deletions are associated with trisomy 12, NOTCH1 mutations and unmutated IGHV genes in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma
Adrien Cosson, Elise Chapiro, Nabila Belhouachi, Hong-Anh Cung, Boris Keren, Frederik Damm, Caroline Algrin, Christine Lefebvre, Sandra Fert-Ferrer, Isabelle Luquet, Nathalie Gachard, Francine Mugneret, Christine Terre, Marie-Agnes Collonge-Rame, Lucienne Michaux, Isabelle Rafdord-Weiss, Pascaline Talmant, Lauren Veronese, Nathalie Nadal, Stephanie Struski, Carole Barin, Catherine Helias, Marina Lafage, Eric Lippert, Nathalie Auger, Virginie Eclache, Damien Roos-Weil, Veronique Leblond, Catherine Settegrana, Karim Maloum, Frederic Davi, Helene Merle-Beral, Claude Lesty, Florence Nguyen-Khac and on behalf of the Groupe Francophone de Cytogénétique Hématologique
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22176