Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman
Impact Factor: 3.96
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 38/165 (Genetics & Heredity); 58/213 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Recently Published Issues
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only three weeks until decision. Unedited accepted articles are published online within 72 hours and are citable by DOI.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!