Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Felix Mitelman
Impact Factor: 3.546
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 53/161 (Genetics & Heredity); 65/197 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2264
Submit your Paper to Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Rapid publication of original research articles. Only 3 weeks until decision and 5 weeks until online publication.
The main scope of the journal is to communicate new insights into the etiology and/or pathogenesis of neoplasia, as well as molecular and cellular findings of relevance for the management of cancer patients.
Topics of particular relevance thus include:
• Mutations at the gene and genome levels in benign and malignant disorders
• Impact of mutations and genomic rearrangements on gene structure and regulation
• Consequences of genomic abnormalities for cell proliferation and differentiation
• Correlations between genomic changes and cellular phenotype
• The diagnostic and predictive value of alterations at the chromosomal and DNA levels in disease prognosis and in designing and monitoring cancer therapies
• Molecular and epidemiologic studies of inherited disorders predisposing to cancer
• Novel methods for genomic analyses
And many more!
Submit your paper today!
Recently Published Articles
- Variants in the ATM-CHEK2-BRCA1 axis determine genetic predisposition and clinical presentation of papillary thyroid carcinoma
Anna Wójcicka, Małgorzata Czetwertyńska, Michał Świerniak, Joanna Długosińska, Monika Maciąg, Agnieszka Czajka, Kinga Dymecka, Anna Kubiak, Adam Kot, Rafał Płoski, Albert de la Chapelle and Krystian Jażdżewski
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22162
- Comprehensive cytogenetic and molecular cytogenetic analysis of 44 Burkitt lymphoma cell lines: Secondary chromosomal changes characterization, karyotypic evolution, and comparison with primary samples
Eva Maria Murga Penas, Georgia Schilling, Petra Behrmann, Marianne Klokow, Eik Vettorazzi, Carsten Bokemeyer and Judith Dierlamm
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22161
- Consistent SMARCB1 homozygous deletions in epithelioid sarcoma and in a subset of myoepithelial carcinomas can be reliably detected by FISH in archival material
Francois Le Loarer, Lei Zhang, Christopher D. Fletcher, Agnes Ribeiro, Samuel Singer, Antoine Italiano, Agnes Neuville, Aurélie Houlier, Frederic Chibon, Jean-Michel Coindre and Cristina R. Antonescu
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22159
- Complex IGH rearrangements in multiple myeloma: Frequent detection discrepancies among three different probe sets
Gina Y. Kim, Ana Gabrea, Yulia N. Demchenko, Leif Bergsagel, Anna V. Roschke and W. Michael Kuehl
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22158
- Frequent translocations of 11q13.2 and 19p13.2 in ovarian cancer
Liang Wang, Antonia Wenners, Felix Hilpert, Regina Fredrik, Francesca Micci, Wiebke Onkes, Amke Caliebe, Nicolai Maass, Jörg Weimer and Norbert Arnold
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/gcc.22152