Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: John Archer
Impact Factor: 2.269
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 25/129 (Psychology Multidisciplinary); 30/49 (Behavioral Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1098-2337
Official Journal of the International Society for Research on Aggression.
Benefits of Publishing in Aggressive Behavior
1. Reach a Multidisciplinary Audience. Aggressive Behavior is widely read by Anthropologists, Behaviorial Scientists, Ethologists, Neuroendocrinologists, Psychiatrists, Psychobiologists, Psychologists, Sociologists, Zoologists, and all members of the International Society for Research on Aggression.
2. Secure Rapid Online Publication through EarlyView®. Your article will be posted online as soon as it is ready, before the release of the compiled print issue.
3. Access a State-of-the-Art Submission System. Aggressive Behavior offers online manuscript submission and peer-review via Manuscript CentralTM, a user-friendly system making manuscript submission and tracking quick, easy, and safe.
4. Attain High Visibility. Aggressive Behavior is available online through Wiley Online Library®, Wiley’s Internet publishing platform. Wiley Online Library® has more than 29 million user sessions per year.
5. Join into an Intellectual Partnership with Wiley. Publishing at Wiley is truly a collaborative process. We value the long-term relationships we have with our authors and we are committed to maintaining the standard of excellence that has been essential to Wiley's success for nearly two centuries.