© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Executive Editor: Jason V. Watters
Impact Factor: 0.953
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 61/138 (Veterinary Sciences); 83/160 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2361
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- The weight of Rothschild giraffe—Is it really well known?
Markéta Gloneková, Karolína Brandlová, Magdalena Žáčková, Barbora Dobiášová, Kateřina Pechrová and Jaroslav Šimek
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21308
- Body condition scoring system for greater one-horned rhino (Rhinoceros unicornis): Development and application
Eva M. Heidegger, Friederike von Houwald, Beatrice Steck and Marcus Clauss
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21307
- Zoo visitor perceptions, attitudes, and conservation intent after viewing African elephants at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
Charlotte E. Hacker and Lance J. Miller
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21303
- Chicks produced in the Magellanic penguin (Spheniscus magellanicus) after cloacal insemination of frozen-thawed semen
Justine Kellie O'Brien, Karen J. Steinman, Gisele A. Montano, Jean M. Dubach and Todd R. Robeck
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21304
- Behavioral responses of three armadillo species (Mammalia: Xenarthra) to an environmental enrichment program in Villavicencio, Colombia
Alexandra Cortés Duarte, Fernando Trujillo and Mariella Superina
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21305