© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Executive Editor: Jason V. Watters
Impact Factor: 0.831
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 72/133 (Veterinary Sciences); 101/153 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2361
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- Diets high in fruits and low in gum exudates promote the occurrence and development of dental disease in pygmy slow loris (Nycticebus pygmaeus)
Francis Cabana and K.A.I. Nekaris
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21245
- Nutrient and plant secondary compound composition and iron-binding capacity in leaves and green stems of commonly used plant browse (Carolina willow; Salix caroliniana) fed to zoo-managed browsing herbivores
S. R. Lavin, K. E. Sullivan, S. C. Wooley, R. Robinson, S. Singh, K. Stone, S. Russell and E. V. Valdes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21244
- Near infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) analyses of nutrient composition and condensed tannin concentrations in carolina willow (Salix caroliniana)
Shana R. Lavin, Kathleen E. Sullivan, Stuart C. Wooley, Koni Stone, Scott Russell and Eduardo V. Valdes
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21240
- Creation and validation of a novel body condition scoring method for the magellanic penguin (Spheniscus magellanicus) in the zoo setting
Julie Clements and Jessica N. Sanchez
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21241
- Genetic analysis reveals multiple parentage in captive reared eastern hellbender salamanders (Cryptobranchus alleganiensis)
Shem D. Unger and Rod N. Williams
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21242