© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Executive Editor: Jason V. Watters
Impact Factor: 0.831
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 72/133 (Veterinary Sciences); 101/153 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2361
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- Near infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) analyses of nutrient composition and condensed tannin concentrations in carolina willow (Salix caroliniana)
Shana R. Lavin, Kathleen E. Sullivan, Stuart C. Wooley, Koni Stone, Scott Russell and Eduardo V. Valdes
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21240
- Creation and validation of a novel body condition scoring method for the magellanic penguin (Spheniscus magellanicus) in the zoo setting
Julie Clements and Jessica N. Sanchez
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21241
- Genetic analysis reveals multiple parentage in captive reared eastern hellbender salamanders (Cryptobranchus alleganiensis)
Shem D. Unger and Rod N. Williams
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21242
- Western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) birth patterns and human presence in zoological settings
Laura M.B. Kurtycz and Stephen R. Ross
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21243
- A method to assess relative preference for training and environmental enrichment in captive wolves (Canis lupus and Canis lupus arctos)
Nicole R. Dorey, Lindsay R. Mehrkam and Jay Tacey
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21239