© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Executive Editor: Jason V. Watters
Impact Factor: 0.953
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 61/138 (Veterinary Sciences); 83/160 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2361
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- Dietary management, husbandry, and body weights of African elephants (Loxodonta africana) during successful pregnancies at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Kathleen Sullivan, Katherine Kerr, Rachel Wanty, Bryan Amaral, Francisco Olea-Popelka and Eduardo Valdes
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21311
- Initial founders of captive populations are genetically representative of natural populations in critically endangered dusky gopher frogs, Lithobates sevosus
Kristin M. Hinkson, Natochia L. Henry, Nina M. Hensley and Stephen C. Richter
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21309
- The weight of Rothschild giraffe—Is it really well known?
Markéta Gloneková, Karolína Brandlová, Magdalena Žáčková, Barbora Dobiášová, Kateřina Pechrová and Jaroslav Šimek
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21308
- Body condition scoring system for greater one-horned rhino (Rhinoceros unicornis): Development and application
Eva M. Heidegger, Friederike von Houwald, Beatrice Steck and Marcus Clauss
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21307
- Zoo visitor perceptions, attitudes, and conservation intent after viewing African elephants at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
Charlotte E. Hacker and Lance J. Miller
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/zoo.21303