© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Toe resurfacing with a thin thoracodorsal artery perforator flap
Youn Hwan Kim, Ki Ho Kim, Kun-Yong Sung, Jeong Tae Kim and Sang Wha Kim
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30007
- Pedicled posteromedial thigh (PMT) flap: A new alternative for groin defect reconstruction
Mario F. Scaglioni, Leonardo Enrique Carrillo Jimenez, Yur-Ren Kuo and Yen-Chou Chen
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30008
- Clinical outcomes of a simultaneous replantation technique for amputations of four or five digits
Gi-Doo Kwon, Byung-Moon Ahn, Jae-Sung Lee, Yong-Gum Park and Yong-Chan Ha
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30009
- Reliability of eccentric position of the pedicle instead of central position in a thoracodorsal artery perforator flap
Youn Hwan Kim, Han Earl Lee, Jang Hyun Lee, Jeong Tae Kim and Sang Wha Kim
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30004
- Local administration of Mitomycin-C-Treated peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) prolongs allograft survival in vascularized composite allotransplantation
Christian Andreas Radu, Jurij Kiefer, Martha Maria Gebhard, Amir Khosrow Bigdeli, Volker Jürgen Schmidt, Guenter Germann, Marcus Lehnhardt, Peter Terness, Ulrich Kneser and Thomas Kremer
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30003