Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 44/202 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Intraoral reconstruction with “thinned” peroneal artery perforator flaps: An alternative to classic donor areas in comorbid patients
Tahsin Oğuz Acartürk, Andrés A. Maldonado and Alex Ereso
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22366
- Reconstruction of distal hand and foot defects with the free proximal peroneal artery perforator flap
Mario F. Scaglioni, Yur-Ren Kuo and Yen-Chou Chen
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22364
- Algorithmic approach to lower abdominal, perineal, and groin reconstruction using anterolateral thigh flaps
Jonathan A. Zelken, Nidal F. AlDeek, Chung-Chen Hsu, Nai-Jen Chang, Chih-Hung Lin and Cheng-Hung Lin
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22354
- Reconstruction of a full-thickness, complex nasal defect that includes the nasal septum using a free, thin superficial inferior epigastric artery flap
Takuya Iida, Hidehiko Yoshimatsu, Kensuke Tashiro, Hisako Hara, Takumi Yamamoto, Mitsunaga Narushima and Isao Koshima
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22363
- Tubulization with chitosan guides for the repair of long gap peripheral nerve injury in the rat
F. Gonzalez-Perez, S. Cobianchi, S. Geuna, C. BARWIG, T. FREIER, E. Udina and X. Navarro
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22362