© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy to promote limb transplant functional recovery
Emilie B. Fitzpatrick, Mary J. Dehart, Tommy A. Brown and Shashikumar K. Salgar
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30068
- Free prepuce perforator flap: Ultra-thin superficial penile artery perforator flap for a dorsal finger defect
Takumi Yamamoto, Hidehiko Yoshimatsu and Kazuki Kikuchi
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30073
- Evaluation of infraspinatus reinnervation and function following spinal accessory nerve to suprascapular nerve transfer in adult traumatic brachial plexus injuries
Heather L. Baltzer, Eric R. Wagner, Michelle F. Kircher, Robert J. Spinner, Allen T. Bishop and Alexander Y. Shin
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30070
- Indocyanine green videoangiography-assisted prediction of flap necrosis in the rat epigastric flap using the flow® 800 tool
Thomas Mücke, Andreas M. Fichter, Leonard H. Schmidt, David A. Mitchell, Klaus-Dietrich Wolff and Lucas M. Ritschl
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30072
- Free temporal artery posterior auricular skin (TAPAS) flap: A new option in facial and intra-oral reconstruction
Patrik Lassus and Andrew J. Lindford
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30069