Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 44/202 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Utility of “open-Y” anastomosis technique in the use of superior thyroid artery as recipient vessel for head and neck reconstruction with free flap
Yen-Chou Chen, Mario F. Scaglioni, Eng-Yen Huang and Yur-Ren Kuo
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22384
- Free functioning gracilis transplantation for reconstruction of elbow and hand functions in late obstetric brachial plexus palsy
Tarek A. El-Gammal, Amr El-Sayed, Mohamed M. Kotb, Waleed Riad Saleh, Yasser Farouk Ragheb, Omar Refai and Mohamed Mohamed Morsy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22373
- Keyhole anterolateral thigh flap: A special way of partition for reconstruction around a protruding structure or cavity/tunnel
Pornthep Sirimahachaiyakul, Georgios Orfaniotis, Kanellos Gesakis, Kidakorn Kiranantawat, Pedro Ciudad, Fabio Nicoli, Michele Maruccia, Bulent Sacak and Hung-Chi Chen
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22377
- A new method of sutureless microvascular anastomoses using a thermosensitive poloxamer and cyanoacrylate: An experimental study
Q. Qassemyar and G. Michel
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22381
- Supermicrosurgical deep lymphatic vessel-to-venous anastomosis for a breast cancer-related arm lymphedema with severe sclerosis of superficial lymphatic vessels
Takumi Yamamoto, Nana Yamamoto, Akitatsu Hayashi and Isao Koshima
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22382