Copyright © 2015 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Intraoperative flap design using ICG monitoring of a conjoined fabricated anterolateral thigh/tensor fasciae latae perforator flap in a case of extensive soft tissue reconstruction at the lower extremity
Gregor Buehrer, Christian D. Taeger, Ingo Ludolph, Raymund E. Horch and Justus P. Beier
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22424
- Is delayed reconstruction using the latissimus dorsi free flap a worthy option in the management of open IIIB tibial fractures?
Kyu Tae Hwang, Sang Wha Kim, Il Hoon Sung, Jeong Tae Kim and Youn Hwan Kim
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22428
- Reflectance confocal microscopy as a useful diagnostic tool for monitoring of skin containing vascularized composite allograft rejection: A preliminary study on rats
Fatih Zor, Huseyin Karagoz, Asli Turgut Erdemir, Yildirim Karslioglu, Cengiz Han Acikel, Rezarta Kapaj, Serbulent Guzey, Mehmet Salih Gurel, Selcuk Isik and Maria Siemionow
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22419
- Reliable transfer of multiple perforator-based pedicled flaps: Surgical technique and clinical outcomes
Jae Hyun Kwon, Kyeong-Tae Lee, So Young Lim, Jai-Kyung Pyon, Sa-Ik Bang, Kap Sung Oh and Goo-Hyun Mun
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22427
- Il10 and poly-dl-lactide-ɛ-caprolactone conduits in critical size nerve defect bridging—An experimental study
Nico Leibig, Veronika Boyle, Daniel Kraus, Gerhard Bjoern Stark and Vincenzo Penna
Article first published online: 29 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22423