© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Negative pressure wound therapy for the management of flaps with venous congestion
Shan Shan Qiu, Chung-Chen Hsu, Steven Alexander Hanna, Sirena Hsin-Yu Chen, Chon-Fok Cheong, Chih-Hung Lin and Tommy Nai-Jen Chang
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30027
- The lower medial thigh perforator (LMTP) flap for lower extremity reconstruction: Preliminary results
Mario F. Scaglioni, Richard M. Fakin, Pietro Giovanoli, Yur-Ren Kuo and Pao-Jen Kuo
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30030
- Patch esophagoplasty with a free proximal lateral leg flap for focal stricture of the cervical esophagus: A case report
You-Cheng Lin, Jenn-Ren Hsiao and Yao-Chou Lee
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30028
- A new total hemiface allotransplantation model in rats
Yalcin Kulahci, Selman H. Altuntas, Huseyin Karagoz, Joanna M. Cwykiel, Fatih Zor and Maria Siemionow
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22527
- Behavior of anastomozed vessels and transferred flaps after anastomosed site infection in head and neck microsurgical reconstruction
Tateki Kubo, Ken Matsuda, Koichiro Kiya and Ko Hosokawa
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30025