© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- A modified method for harvesting thoracodorsal artery perforator flaps in a simple and time-saving approach
Sang Wha Kim, Seungki Youn, Jeong Tae Kim and Youn Hwan Kim
Article first published online: 29 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30046
- Vascularized fibular grafts extended with vascularized periosteum in children
Francisco Soldado, Paula Diaz-Gallardo, Sena-Cabo Lidia, Ferran Torner, Bergua-Domingo Josep, Vasco V. Mascarenhas and Jorge Knorr
Article first published online: 26 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30063
- Improved sensory recovery with a novel dual neurorrhaphy technique for breast reconstruction with free muscle sparing tram flap technique
Helena K. Puonti, Satu K. Jääskeläinen, Helena K. Hallikainen and Taina A. Partanen
Article first published online: 21 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30064
- A two-tiered structure device based on stereolithography for residual mandible repositioning in mandibular reconstruction with fibular flap
Miki Kadowaki, Tateki Kubo, Masakazu Fujikawa, Hiroki Tashima, Hiromi Nagayama, Osamu Ishihara, Ryuhei Yamada, Ippei Otake and Ko Hosokawa
Article first published online: 21 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30062
- Higher perioperative fluid administration is associated with increased rates of complications following head and neck microvascular reconstruction with fibular free flaps
Kyle S. Ettinger, Kevin Arce, Christine M. Lohse, Brandon W. Peck, Matthew D. Reiland, Brett J. Bezak and Eric J. Moore
Article first published online: 21 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.30061