Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 46/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Reconstruction of the lateral malleolus and calcaneus region using free thoracodorsal artery perforator flaps
Sang Wha Kim, Dong Hyun Youn, Kyu Tae Hwang, Il Hoon Sung, Jeong Tae Kim and Youn Hwan Kim
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22389
- One-stage DIEP flap breast reconstruction: Algorithm for immediate contralateral symmetrization
Rosaria Laporta, Benedetto Longo, Michail Sorotos, Marco Pagnoni and Fabio Santanelli Di Pompeo
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22390
- The transverse musculo-cutaneous gracilis flap for breast reconstruction: How to avoid complications
Frédéric Bodin, Caroline Dissaux, Agnes Dupret-Bories, Thomas Schohn, Caroline Fiquet and Catherine Bruant-Rodier
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22394
- The effect of mesenchymal stem cells and sildenafil on flap viability in perforator-based flaps for ischemia/reperfusion injury: An experimental study
Osman Kelahmetoglu, Rukiye Demir, Gulsen Okten, Ahmet Demir, Ferda Alpaslan Pinarli and Emine Diraman
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22396
- Quantity of lymph nodes correlates with improvement in lymphatic drainage in treatment of hind limb lymphedema with lymph node flap transfer in rats
Dung H. Nguyen, Pan-Yu Chou, Yu-Hsuan Hsieh, Arash Momeni, Yu-Hua Dean Fang, Ketan M. Patel, Chin-Yu Yang and Ming-Huei Cheng
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22388