Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 44/202 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- The median nerve consistently drives flexion of the distal phalanx of the ring and little fingers: Interest in finger flexion reconstruction by nerve transfers
Jayme Augusto Bertelli, Marcos Flávio Ghizoni and Cristiano Paulo Tacca
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22333
- The evaluation of flap growth and long-term results of pediatric mandible reconstructions using free fibular flaps
Gökhan Temiz, Ufuk Bilkay, Yiğit Özer Tiftikçioğlu, Candan Tevfik Mezili and Ecmel Songür
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22334
- Sensate anterolateral thigh perforator flap for ischiatic sores reconstruction in meningomyelocele patients
Fabio Santanelli Di Pompeo, Benedetto Longo, Marco Pagnoni and Rosaria Laporta
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22330
- Management of anterolateral thigh free Flap donor site defects with a continuous external tissue expander
Alex Senchenkov, Richard L. Agag, Johnson Lee, Ashit Patel and Ian L. Valerio
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22326
- Is Holm Zone III safe from fat necrosis in medial row perforator-based deep inferior epigastric perforator flaps?
Kyeong-Tae Lee, Jeong-Eon Lee, Seok-Jin Nam, Boo-Kyung Han and Goo-Hyun Mun
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22328