Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Impact Factor: 2.421
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 44/202 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Management of anterolateral thigh free Flap donor site defects with a continuous external tissue expander
Alex Senchenkov, Richard L. Agag, Johnson Lee, Ashit Patel and Ian L. Valerio
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22326
- Is Holm Zone III safe from fat necrosis in medial row perforator-based deep inferior epigastric perforator flaps?
Kyeong-Tae Lee, Jeong-Eon Lee, Seok-Jin Nam, Boo-Kyung Han and Goo-Hyun Mun
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22328
- Lateral lower leg perforator flaps: An anatomical study to localize and classify lateral lower leg perforators
Pieter Hupkens, Wendy Schijns, Marjolijn Van Abeelen, Jan G.M. Kooloos, Nicholas J. Slater and Dietmar J.O. Ulrich
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22313
- Neurotized sural flap: An alternative in sensory reconstruction of the foot and ankle defects
Onder Tan, Osman E. Aydin, Recep Demir, Ensar Z. Barin, Hakan Cinal and Said Algan
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22325
- Supermicrosurgical anastomosis of superficial lymphatic vessel to deep lymphatic vessel for a patient with cellulitis-induced chronic localized leg lymphedema
Takumi Yamamoto and Isao Koshima
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22327