Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Feng Zhang
Online ISSN: 1098-2752
Know When Content Publishes
Access Microsurgery research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- The influence of nerve conduits diameter in motor nerve recovery after segmental nerve repair
Guilherme Giusti, Richard H. Shin, Joo-Yup Lee, Tiago G. Mattar, Allen T. Bishop and Alexander Y. Shin
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22312
- Vastus lateralis vascularized nerve graft in facial nerve reconstruction: An anatomical cadaveric study and clinical implications
Nikolaos Agrogiannis, Shai Rozen, Gangadasu Reddy, Thorir Audolfsson and Andres Rodriguez-Lorenzo
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22311
- Morphological and morphometric evaluation of the ilium, fibula, and scapula bones for oral and maxillofacial reconstruction
Arash Zaker Shahrak, Fatih Zor, Anastasios Kanatas, Cengizhan Acikel, Stamatis Sapountzis, Fabio Nicoli, Selman Hakki Altuntas, Matthias Knobe, Hung-Chi Chen, Andreas Prescher, Frank Hölzle and Tolga Taha Sönmez
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22307
- The amnion muscle combined graft (AMCG) conduits: A new alternative in the repair of wide substance loss of peripheral nerves
Michele Riccio, Pier Paolo Pangrazi, Pier Camillo Parodi, Luca Vaienti, Andrea Marchesini, Alexander D. Neuendorf, Carlo Bottegoni, Pierluigi Tos and Stefano Geuna
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22306
- Complications related to harvest of the proximal end of the fibula: A systematic review
Oded Ben Amotz, Rey Ramirez, Tarik Husain, Craig Lehrman, Sumeet Teotia and Douglas M. Sammer
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/micr.22309