Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Richard A. McPherson
Impact Factor: 1.384
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 15/32 (Medical Laboratory Technology)
Online ISSN: 1098-2825
Know When New Content Publishes
Access Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Incidence of Pulmonary Aspergillosis and Correlation of Conventional Diagnostic Methods with Nested PCR and Real-Time PCR Assay Using BAL Fluid in Intensive Care Unit Patients (pages 181–185)
Hossein Zarrinfar, Koichi Makimura, Kazuo Satoh, Hossein Khodadadi and Hossein Mirhendi
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jcla.21580
- The Use of Factorial Design, Image Analysis, and an Efficiency Calculation for Multiplex PCR Optimization (pages 249–252)
José Luis Villarreal Camacho, Evelyn Mendoza Torres, Christian Cadena, Julieth Prieto, Lourdes Luz Varela Prieto and Daniel Antonio Villanueva Torregroza
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jcla.21595
- tcdA As a Diagnostic Target in a Loop-Mediated Amplification Assay for Detecting Toxigenic Clostridium difficile (pages 171–176)
Brianne Couturier, Robert Schlaberg, Chris Konzak, Jeff Nicholes, Christian Law and Rosemary C. She
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jcla.21577
- Present Status of the Standardization of HDL-C, LDL-C, and TG Measurement Values Available in Japan (pages 195–203)
Yasuhito Nakajima, Hachiro Yamanishi and Nariaki Matsuura
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jcla.21583
- Serum Thymidine Kinase 1 Activity in Solid Tumor (Breast and Colorectal Cancer) Patients Treated With Adjuvant Chemotherapy (pages 220–226)
M. Bolayirli, C. Papila, G. G. Korkmaz, B. Papila, F. Aydoğan, A. Karataş and H. Uzun
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jcla.21587