International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Inder J. Bahl
Impact Factor: 0.524
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 98/104 (Computer Science Interdisciplinary Applications); 205/255 (Engineering Electrical & Electronic)
Online ISSN: 1099-047X
About the International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering
The International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering provides a common forum for the dissemination of research and development results in the areas of computer-aided design and engineering of RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave components, circuits, subsystems, and antennas.
Read the journal's full aims and scope.
Recently Published Articles
- Response-correction-based fault detection in small linear microstrip patch arrays using magnitude-only far-field pattern samples
Slawomir Koziel and J. Pieter Jacobs
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21018
- Compact bandpass filter based on SIW loaded by open complementary split-ring resonators
Mostafa Danaeian, Kambiz Afrooz, Ahmad Hakimi and Ali-Reza Moznebi
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21017
- A novel circularly polarized half mode circular substrate integrated waveguide antenna using meandered strip feeding technique
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21016
- Three-dimensional split-step-fourier and finite difference time domain-based rectangular waveguide filter simulators: Validation, verification, and calibration
Gokhan Apaydin and Levent Sevgi
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21014
- Dual-band ridge waveguide filters for high-selectivity wireless base station applications
Mohamed M. Fahmi, Jorge A. Ruiz-Cruz and Raafat R. Mansour
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21013