Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Thomas Murphy
Impact Factor: 2.375
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 25/122 (Pediatrics); 27/50 (Respiratory System)
Online ISSN: 1099-0496
Recently Published Issues
Share Your Findings
Pediatric Pulmonology, the Only International Journal Devoted to Both Basic and Clinical Research in Pediatric Lung Diseases!
Pediatric Pulmonology publishes original laboratory research and clinical investigations or observations concerning the respiratory system during its entire development from the fetal stage throughout childhood and adolescence. The Journal seeks submissions in the following categories:
Pathology • Developmental pathology • Sleep disordered pathology • Allergy • Immunology • Cellular and molecular biology • Thoracic surgery • Chest imaging • Pertinent otorhinolaryngology • Selected areas of adult pulmonology related to lung growth and late consequences of childhood disease
Online publication of supplementary material such as datasets and videos is accepted.
Access Pediatric Pulmonology's research faster. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.