Applied Organometallic Chemistry
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Editor-in-Chief Cornelis J. Elsevier
Impact Factor: 2.452
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 14/46 (Chemistry Inorganic & Nuclear); 19/72 (Chemistry Applied)
Online ISSN: 1099-0739
BEST PUBLICATION AWARD
2015 WINNER – Congratulations to the 2015 Best Publication Award Winners:
Yijing Xu, Zhanyi Zhang, Jia Zheng, Qinwei Du and Yiqun Li
Watch 'The Smart Article in Action' and find out how these new features can aid your research. Simply click on the image below:
Recently Published Articles
- Facile synthesis of magnetic hybrid metal–organic frameworks with high adsorption capacity for methylene blue
Rui Wang, Chunhua Ge, Tianzhu Xing, Yuanyuan Zhang, Yundi Zhang and Xiangdong Zhang
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3798
A magnetic hybrid material (Fe3O4-COOH/HKUST-1) was easily synthesized via a two-step simple solvothermal method. The magnetic hybrid material has a high specific surface area and excellent magnetism and it is an efficient adsorbent for removing organic dyes like methylene blue (MB) from aqueous solution.
- An easily organic–inorganic hybrid optical sensor based on dithizone impregnation on mesoporous SBA-15 for simultaneous detection and removal of Pb(II) ions from water samples: Response-surface methodology
Kheibar Dashtian and Rouholah Zare-Dorabei
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3842
A novel organic–inorganic hybrid adsorbent for single-step detection and removal of Pb(II) ions based on dithizone (DZ) anchored on mesoporous SBA-15 was fabricated. The designed solid optical sensor revealed rapid colorimetric responses and high selectivity.
- Preparation and characterization of copper chloride supported on citric acid-modified magnetite nanoparticles (Cu2+-CA@Fe3O4) and evaluation of its catalytic activity in the reduction of nitroarene compounds
Ehsan Ghonchepour, Elahe Yazdani, Dariush Saberi, Marzban Arefi and Akbar Heydari
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3822
- Synthesis of green green power copper catalyst.
- Heterogenization of copper chloride using of Fe3O4 Nano particles modified with citric acid as linker.
- Efficient reduction of nitroaren compound to aniline derivatives.
- Easy separation and recoverable with an external permanent.
- Palladium(II) complexes of aminothiazole-based phosphines: Synthesis, structural characterization, density functional theory calculations and catalytic application in heck reaction
Khodayar Gholivand, Mohammad Kahnouji, S. Mark Roe, Akram Gholami and Farzaneh T. Fadaei
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3793
Synthesis of three Pd(II) complexes with some aminothiazole-based phosphines. Molecular structure and crystal packing of the complexes were investigated. They represent high catalytic activity in the Heck coupling reactions owing to the coordinative flexibility of the hemilabile ligand.
- Palladium-catalyzed cyclocarbonylation of cyclic diaryliodoniums: Synthesis of fluorenones
Li Liu, Jian Qiang, Shuhua Bai, Yang Li, Chunbao Miao and Jian Li
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3817
A direct route to fluorenones by palladium-catalyzed cyclocarbonylation of cyclic diaryliodoniums with CO was developed in high yields. In addition, one pot strategy was developed from 1-(2-iodophenyl)-1H-indole to syntheses indole fluorenones in modest yields via the formation of cyclic diaryliodoniums.