Applied Organometallic Chemistry
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Editor-in-Chief Cornelis J. Elsevier
Impact Factor: 2.452
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 14/46 (Chemistry Inorganic & Nuclear); 19/72 (Chemistry Applied)
Online ISSN: 1099-0739
BEST PUBLICATION AWARD
2015 WINNER – Congratulations to the 2015 Best Publication Award Winners:
Yijing Xu, Zhanyi Zhang, Jia Zheng, Qinwei Du and Yiqun Li
Watch 'The Smart Article in Action' and find out how these new features can aid your research. Simply click on the image below:
Recently Published Articles
- Selective and sensitive determination of silver ions at trace levels based on ultrasonic-assisted dispersive solid-phase extraction using ion-imprinted polymer nanoparticles
Mohammad Behbahani, Fariborz Omidi, Masoud Ghanbari Kakavandi and Ghasem Hesam
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3758
We describe ultrasonic-assisted dispersive solid-phase extraction based on ion-imprinted polymer (UA-DSPE-IIP) nanoparticles for the selective extraction of silver ions. Ultrasound is a good and robust method for facilitating the extraction of target ions in the sorption step and elution of target ions in the desorption step.
- Cobalt complexes based on hyperbranched salicylaldimine ligands as catalyst precursors for ethylene oligomerization
Cuiqin Li, Fengfeng Wang, Zhiyu Lin, Na Zhang and Jun Wang
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3756
A series of novel hyperbranched salicylaldimine ligands and their cobalt complexes were synthesized and characterized. Upon activation with methylaluminoxane, all three cobalt complexes showed good to excellent activity towards ethylene oligomerization with activities up to 1.93 × 105 g (mol Co)−1 h−1 and selectivity for C8+ oligomers up to 55.72%.
- Highly dispersed copper/ppm palladium nanoparticles as novel magnetically recoverable catalyst for Suzuki reaction under aqueous conditions at room temperature
Kamran Lamei, Hossein Eshghi, Mehdi Bakavoli and Sadegh Rostamnia
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3743
An efficient procedure based on arginine-modified Fe3O4@Carbon magnetic nanoparticles (FCA MNPs) with highly dispersed copper nanoparticles and 92.8 ppm of Pd in aqueous mixture of metal hydroxides such as KOH, Ba(OH)2, Ca(OH)2, Mg(OH)2 as a green non-toxic and basic medium were reported for room temperature Suzuki reaction.
- Water-soluble Schiff base Cu(II) and Zn(II) complexes: Synthesis, DNA targeting ability and chemotherapeutic potential of Cu(II) complex for hepatocellular carcinoma – in vitro and in vivo approach
Narayanaperumal Pravin, Ganesan Kumaravel, Raju Senthilkumar and Natarajan Raman
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3739
Reliable compounds with low toxicity are tempting potential chemotherapeutics. To achieve less toxic but more potent metallodrugs, four new hydrophilic Cu(II) and Zn(II) complexes with DNA-targeting properties were synthesized and characterized. The binding and cleavage results confirmed the mode of binding of DNA with the complexes and their ability to denature it.
- Active and recyclable ordered mesoporous magnetic organometallic catalyst as high-performance visible light photocatalyst for degradation of organic pollutants
Razieh Nejat, Masoumeh Chamack and Alireza Mahjoub
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3745
A novel magnetic Pd photocatalyst was prepared through bonding organometallics to mesoporous silica channels which are formed on the surface of silica-coated iron oxide nanoparticles. It is an efficient and recyclable photocatalyst in the degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenol under visible light irradiation.