Applied Organometallic Chemistry
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Editor-in-Chief Cornelis J. Elsevier
Impact Factor: 2.452
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 14/46 (Chemistry Inorganic & Nuclear); 19/72 (Chemistry Applied)
Online ISSN: 1099-0739
BEST PUBLICATION AWARD
2015 WINNER – Congratulations to the 2015 Best Publication Award Winners:
Yijing Xu, Zhanyi Zhang, Jia Zheng, Qinwei Du and Yiqun Li
Watch 'The Smart Article in Action' and find out how these new features can aid your research. Simply click on the image below:
Recently Published Articles
- Density functional theory/B3LYP study of nanometric 4-(2,4-dihydroxy-5-formylphen-1-ylazo)-N-(4-methylpyrimidin-2-yl)benzenesulfonamide complexes: Quantitative structure–activity relationship, docking, spectral and biological investigations
Fawaz A. Saad, Marwa G. Elghalban, Nashwa M. El-Metwaly, Hoda El-Ghamry and Abdalla M. Khedr
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3721
Optimized structure of 4-(2,4-dihydroxy-5-formylphen-1-ylazo)-N-(4-methylpyrimidin-2-yl)benzenesulfonamide (H2L)
- Mild and eco-friendly chemoselective acylation of amines in aqueous medium using a green, superparamagnetic, recoverable nanocatalyst
Maryam Kazemi Miraki, Elahe Yazdani, Leila Ghandi, Kobra Azizi and Akbar Heydari
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3744
Copper-grafted guanidine acetic acid-modified magnetite nanoparticles (Fe3O4@GAA-Cu(ӀӀ)) as a green, superparamagnetic and recoverable nanocatalyst is found to promote quantitative N-acylation of various amines in a very short time with an equimolar amount of thioacetic acid in water at room temperature.
- Synthesis, characterization and biological activities of two novel orthopalladated complexes: Interactions with DNA and bovine serum albumin, antitumour activity and molecular docking studies
Kazem Karami, Sara Hashemi, Janusz Lipkowski, Fatemeh Mardani, Amir Abbas Momtazi-borojeni and Zohreh Mehri Lighvan
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3740
Two new orthopalladated complexes have been synthesized and characterized by various techniques. The compounds can bind to CT-DNA via partial intercalative mode. Fluorescence spectrometry of BSA with the complexes shows that the fluorescence quenching mechanism of BSA is a static process. The complexes exhibit significant in vitro cytotoxicity against two human cancer cell lines (Jurkat and MCF-7). A molecular docking experiment effectively proves the binding of the Pd(II) complexes to DNA and BSA.
- Novel hybrid transition metal complexes of diaquabis(acetylacetonato-κ2o,o′)[nickel(II)/zinc (II)] as solid metal–organic precursors: Synthesis, properties and magnetic response
Matin Roshanzamir Modaberi, Sanjaya Brahma, Reza Rooydell, Ruey-Chi Wang and Chuan-Pu Liu
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3746
A series of Ni/Zn acetylacetonate hybrids were prepared via a hydrothermal method. The characterization of C10H18O6Ni0.7Zn0.3 as a solid metal–organic compound was investigated. Th hybrids can be considered as suitable precursors for the synthesis of oxides via metal–organic chemical vapour deposition. Transition point of magnetic behaviour at critical Ni concentration was predicted by varying molar ratios of atoms in the hybrids.
- Supported palladium nanoparticle-catalysed Suzuki–Miyaura cross-coupling approach for synthesis of aminoarylbenzosuberene analogues from natural precursor
Richa Bharti, C. Bal Reddy, Sandeep Kumar and Pralay Das
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/aoc.3749
A semi-synthetic method has been developed for the synthesis of aminoarylbenzosuberenes (AABs) from naturally occurring himachalenes, an isomeric mixture of sesquiterpenes present in Cedrus deodara oil. Polymer-stabilized Pd(0) (Pd@PS) nanoparticle-catalysed Suzuki–Miyaura cross-coupling reaction of aminovinyl bromide-substituted benzosuberenes has been adopted for AAB synthesis.