Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: K. Sandy Pang
Impact Factor: 2.457
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 116/253 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1099-081X
Gut Wall Matters!
Special Issue of Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition on "Gut Wall in ADME"
Deadline for submission: 31 July 2016
Free Review articles
Plasma vs heart tissue concentration in humans – literature data analysis of drugs distribution
Zofia Tylutki and Sebastian Polak
Dealing with the complex drug–drug interactions: Towards mechanistic models
Manthena V. Varma, K. Sandy Pang,et al.
Pharmacokinetic changes of drugs in a rat model of liver cirrhosis induced by dimethylnitrosamine, alone and in combination with diabetes mellitus induced by streptozotocin
Unji Lee and Euichaul Oh
Choline transporter-like proteins CTLs/SLC44 family as a novel molecular target for cancer therapy
Increased Impact Factor 2.457 !
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition.
Recently Published Articles
- Simultaneous evaluation of substrate-dependent CYP3A inhibition using a CYP3A probe substrates cocktail
Eunyoung Lee, Jong Cheol Shon and Kwang-Hyeon Liu
Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2016 06:10PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2019
- Assessment of Penetrant and Vehicle Mixture Properties on Transdermal Permeability using a Mixed Effect Pharmacokinetic Model of Ex Vivo Porcine Skin
Jason T. Chittenden and Jim E. Riviere
Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2016 06:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2018
- Effects of Poloxamer 407-induced hyperlipidemi a on hepatic multidrug resistance protein 2 (Mrp2/Abcc2) and the pharmacokinetics of mycophenolic acid in rats
Mi Hye Kwon, Ji Na Yoon, Yu Jin Baek, Yu Chul Kim, Yong Yeon Cho and Hee Eun Kang
Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2017
- In silico evaluation of warfarin–bucolome therapy (pages 233–242)
Hisakazu Ohtani, Ryoko Hakoda, Ayuko Imaoka and Takeshi Akiyoshi
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2008
- Metabolic profiling of a novel antithrombotic compound, S002-333 and enantiomers: metabolic stability, species comparison and in vitro–in vivo extrapolation (pages 185–199)
Amrita Saxena, Guru R. Valicherla, Girish K. Jain, Rabi S. Bhatta, Anil K. Saxena and Jiaur R. Gayen
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.1995