Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: K. Sandy Pang
Impact Factor: 2.457
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 116/253 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1099-081X
Gut Wall Matters!
Special Issue of Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition on "Gut Wall in ADME"
Deadline for submission: 31 July 2016
Free Review articles
Plasma vs heart tissue concentration in humans – literature data analysis of drugs distribution
Zofia Tylutki and Sebastian Polak
Dealing with the complex drug–drug interactions: Towards mechanistic models
Manthena V. Varma, K. Sandy Pang,et al.
Pharmacokinetic changes of drugs in a rat model of liver cirrhosis induced by dimethylnitrosamine, alone and in combination with diabetes mellitus induced by streptozotocin
Unji Lee and Euichaul Oh
Choline transporter-like proteins CTLs/SLC44 family as a novel molecular target for cancer therapy
Increased Impact Factor 2.457 !
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition.
Recently Published Articles
- Expression of UGT1A subfamily in rat brain (pages 314–319)
Yukiko Sakakibara, Miki Katoh, Kuniyuki Imai, Yuya Kondo, Yuki Asai, Shin-ichi Ikushiro and Masayuki Nadai
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2012
- Biliary excretion of pravastatin and taurocholate in rats with bile salt export pump (Bsep) impairment (pages 276–286)
Yaofeng Cheng, Chris Freeden, Yueping Zhang, Pamela Abraham, Hong Shen, Debra Wescott, W. Griffith Humphreys, Jinping Gan and Yurong Lai
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2011
- Alteration of the intravenous and oral pharmacokinetics of valsartan via the concurrent use of gemfibrozil in rats (pages 245–251)
Seung Jun Yang, Bong Jin Kim, Lingxuan Mo and Hyo-Kyung Han
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2001
- A quantitative threshold for high/low extent of urinary excretion of compounds in humans (pages 287–309)
Rutwij A. Dave and Marilyn E. Morris
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2013
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of propofol and fentanyl in patients undergoing abdominal aortic surgery – a study of pharmacodynamic drug–drug interactions (pages 252–263)
Paweł Wiczling, Krzysztof Bieda, Krzysztof Przybyłowski, Roma Hartmann-Sobczyńska, Agnieszka Borsuk, Jan Matysiak, Zenon J. Kokot, Paweł Sobczyński, Edmund Grześkowiak and Agnieszka Bienert
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2009