European Journal of Personality
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Wendy Johnson
Online ISSN: 1099-0984
Published for the European Association of Personality Psychology
Aims and Scope
The European Journal of Personality is the official journal of the European Association of Personality Psychology, and is published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. The Journal promotes the development of empirical and theoretical personality psychology within Europe and elsewhere, by reporting and reviewing original research, theoretical issues, methodological advances and current experience.
It is intended that the journal reflects all areas of current personality psychology.
The Journal emphasizes (1) human individuality as manifested in cognitive processes, emotional and motivational functioning, and their physiological and genetic underpinnings, and personal ways of interacting with the environment, (2) individual differences in personality structure and dynamics, (3) studies of intelligence and interindividual differences in cognitive functioning, and (4) development of personality differences as revealed by cross-sectional and longitudinal studies.
For more detailed information concerning the aims and scope, please read the Editor in Chief January/February 2013 editorial:http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/per.1915/pdf
Clinical, Social and Personality Psychologists and Researchers
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- EMCare (Elsevier)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- IBR & IBZ: International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature (KG Saur)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PSYNDEX (ZPID)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts (T&F)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)