Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor David Baldwin, Southampton, UK
Impact Factor: 1.854
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 42/74 (Psychology); 75/135 (Psychiatry); 114/194 (Clinical Neurology); 159/254 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1099-1077
This special issue of Human Psychopharmacology is based on the First International Conference on Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS). This two-day meeting was held in Budapest on 12–13th March 2012 and attracted a range of international experts and researchers. This issue is based around the keynote addresses and research papers from that meeting. All papers in this special HP issue underwent standard peer review, supervised by Dr Andrew Mayers and Professor David Baldwin.
Recently Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleFrontal lobe function and social adjustment in patients with schizophrenia: near-infrared spectroscopy
Yoshinori Watanabe, Takahiro Urakami, Seiji Hongo and Tenpei Ohtsubo
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hup.2448
- Are antidepressants equally effective in the long-term treatment of major depressive disorder?
Massimiliano Buoli, Claudia Cumerlato Melter, Alice Caldiroli and A. Carlo Altamura
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hup.2447
- Simultaneous co-ingestion of prescription stimulants, alcohol and other drugs: a multi-cohort national study of US adolescents
Sean Esteban McCabe, Brady T. West, Ty S. Schepis and Christian J. Teter
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hup.2449
- Pharmacotherapy in bipolar disorders during hospitalization and at discharge predicts clinical and psychosocial functioning at follow-up (pages 578–588)
Maurizio Pompili, Marco Innamorati, Xenia Gonda, Gianluca Serafini, Denise Erbuto, Federica Ricci, Kostas N. Fountoulakis, David Lester, Gustavo Vazquez, Zoltan Rihmer, Mario Amore and Paolo Girardi
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hup.2445
- Benefit of slow titration of paroxetine to treat depression in the elderly (pages 544–551)
Paolo Olgiati, Emanuele Bajo, Alessandro Serretti and the C.E.A.P (Cost-Effectiveness Analysis on Psychiatric Disorders) - group
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hup.2433