© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Doerthe Tetzlaff
Impact Factor: 2.696
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 9/81 (Water Resources)
Online ISSN: 1099-1085
Just Published Articles
- The effect of forcing and landscape distribution on performance and consistency of model structures
Tanja Euser, Markus Hrachowitz, Hessel Winsemius and Hubert Savenije
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2015 02:47PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10445
- Parameter Identification and Uncertainty Analysis for Simulating Streamflow in a River Basin of Eastern India
Bhumika Uniyal, Madan K. Jha and Arbind K. Verma
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2015 07:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10446
- Nitrate fluctuations at the water table: implications for recharge processes and solute transport in the Chalk aquifer
J. P. R. Sorensen, A. S. Butcher, M. E. Stuart and B. R. Townsend
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2015 06:33AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10447
- Green Infrastructure Storm Water Management at the Watershed Scale: Urban variable source area and watershed capacitance
Brian Miles and Lawrence E. Band
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2015 06:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10448
- A review of low-cost space-borne data for flood modelling: topography, flood extent and water level
Kun Yan, Giuliano Di Baldassarre, Dimitri P. Solomatine and Guy J.-P. Schumann
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2015 05:43AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10449
Search Engine Optimization Guidelines for Authors
Many students and researchers looking for information online will use search engines such as Google, Yahoo or similar. By optimizing your article for search engines you will increase the chance of someone finding it. This in turn will make it more likely to be viewed and, or cited in other work. We have compiled these guidelines to enable you to maximize the web-friendliness of the most public part of your article.
With many thanks
Hydrological Processes wishes to thank all of the people listed below, who provided invaluable support for the journal by reviewing manuscripts in 2014. The Editors and Editorial Office Staff greatly appreciate the time and effort spent in helping us and the authors maintain the excellence of the journal. Please click here for a full list of reviewers 2014.
Email Table of Content Alerting
BACKFILES An online archive from 1986 to1995
HP Today is devoted to research and sources of information which are considered to be deserving of rapid dissemination to hydrologists. As such, it should be seen as a forum for rapid scientific communication and as a vehicle for up-to-date dialogues in hydrological sciences.
HP Today includes invited commentaries, letters to the editor, and refereed scientific briefings.