International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Mike J. Grimble
Impact Factor: 3.176
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 1/257 (Mathematics Applied); 4/58 (Automation & Control Systems); 19/249 (Engineering Electrical & Electronic)
Online ISSN: 1099-1239
About the International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
The International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control promotes development of analysis and design techniques for uncertain linear and nonlinear systems.
Read the journal's full aims and scope.
Sign up for email newsletters
By subscribing to Wiley Engineering newsletters, you'll receive updates from all relevant journals in the field, including exclusive free content. Sign-up now!
Follow us on Social Media
Like Wiley Engineering on Facebook and follow @WileyEngineer on Twitter for exclusive offers, free articles, the latest industry news, conference announcements, and research updates. Click on the buttons below to visit our pages and learn more.
Recently Published Articles
- Anti-windup design for uncertain nonlinear systems subject to actuator saturation and external disturbance
Maopeng Ran, Qing Wang and Chaoyang Dong
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/rnc.3524
- Robust receding horizon parameterized control for multi-class freeway networks: A tractable scenario-based approach
Shuai Liu, Anna Sadowska, José Ramón D. Frejo, Alfredo Núñez, Eduardo F. Camacho, Hans Hellendoorn and Bart De Schutter
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/rnc.3500
- Less conservative robustness analysis of linear parameter varying systems using integral quadratic constraints
Harald Pfifer and Peter Seiler
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/rnc.3521
- Semi-global and global containment control of multi-agent systems with second-order dynamics and input saturation
Qiang Song, Fang Liu, Housheng Su and Athanasios V. Vasilakos
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/rnc.3515
- Input-output based fault estimation for linear systems with partially dynamic uncertainty and actuator faults
Sheng-Juan Huang and Guang-Hong Yang
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/rnc.3523