Journal of Organizational Behavior
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Suzanne S. Masterson
Impact Factor: 2.986
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 8/79 (Psychology Applied); 21/120 (Business); 26/192 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1099-1379
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Organizational Behavior aims to publish empirical reports and theoretical reviews of research in the field of organizational behavior, wherever in the world that work is conducted. The journal will focus on research and theory in all topics associated with organizational behavior within and across individual, group and organizational levels of analysis, including:
- At the individual level: personality, perception, beliefs, attitudes, values, motivation, career behavior, stress, emotions, judgment, and commitment.
- At the group level: size, composition, structure, leadership, power, group affect, and politics.
- At the organizational level: structure, change, goal-setting, creativity, and human resource management policies and practices.
- Across levels: decision-making, performance, job satisfaction, turnover and absenteeism, diversity, careers and career development, equal opportunities, work-life balance, identification, organizational culture and climate, inter-organizational processes, and multi-national and cross-national issues.
- Research methodologies in studies of organizational behavior.
Full details of the new mission are outlined in the Editorial of Volume 29, Issue 1
Teachers · Practitioners, Educators, and Researchers in Occupational Psychology Organizations
Behavior Management · Human Resources Managers with interests in Psycho/Social/Legal Management aspects of working life
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM Database (ProQuest)
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Business ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Emerald Management Reviews (Emerald)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- Ergonomics Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- Human Resource Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- IBR & IBZ: International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature (KG Saur)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- NIOSHTIC-2 Database (National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Psychology Journals (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PSYNDEX (ZPID)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts (T&F)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)