Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: G. A. T. Duller
Impact Factor: 3.357
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 6/46 (Geography Physical); 22/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- Reconstructed centennial variability of Late Holocene storminess from Cors Fochno, Wales, UK
L. C. Orme, S. J. Davies and G. A. T. Duller
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2792
- Significant differences in late Quaternary bedrock erosion and transport: East versus West Greenland ∼70°N – evidence from the mineralogy of offshore glacial marine sediments
John T. Andrews, Anders A. Bjork, Dennis D. Eberl, Anne E. Jennings and Emily P. Verplanck
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2787
- Pine stumps in Irish peats: is their occurrence a valid proxy climate indicator?
Alwynne H. McGeever and Fraser J.G. Mitchell
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2793
- The application of δ13C, TOC and C/N geochemistry to reconstruct Holocene relative sea levels and paleoenvironments in the Thames Estuary, UK
Nicole S. Khan, Christopher H. Vane, Benjamin P. Horton, Caroline Hillier, James B. Riding and Christopher P. Kendrick
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2784
- Revised human impact in north-western Germany during the Neolithic: methodological limits and challenges
Annette Kramer and Felix Bittmann
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2785
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.