Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: A.J. Long
Impact Factor: 2.661
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 15/46 (Geography Physical); 39/173 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- Individual glass shard trace element analyses confirm that all known Toba tephra reported from India is from the c. 75-ka Youngest Toba eruption
NICHOLAS J. G. PEARCE, JOHN A. WESTGATE, EMMA GATTI, JINNAPPA N. PATTAN, GOPAL PARTHIBAN and HEMA ACHYUTHAN
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2741
- Lateglacial cryptotephra detected within clay varves in Östergötland, south-east Sweden (pages 605–609)
A. MACLEOD, L. BRUNNBERG, S. WASTEGÅRD, T. HANG and I. P. MATTHEWS
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2738
- Paleoenvironmental implications of two relative indicator rodent taxa during the Pleistocene to Holocene transition in south-eastern Washington state, USA (pages 691–697)
R. LEE LYMAN
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2737
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleUsing palaeoenvironmental DNA to reconstruct past environments: progress and prospects (pages 610–626)
NICOLAS J. RAWLENCE, DAVID J. LOWE, JAMIE R. WOOD, JENNIFER M. YOUNG, G. JOCK CHURCHMAN, YU-TUAN HUANG and ALAN COOPER
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2740
- Towards a protocol for the trace element analysis of glass from rhyolitic shards in tephra deposits by laser ablation ICP-MS (pages 627–640)
NICHOLAS J. G. PEARCE
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2727
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.