Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: A.J. Long
Impact Factor: 2.939
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 2/50 (Paleontology); 28/172 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- Evidence for ca. 7-ka maximum Holocene transgression on the Peninsular Malaysia east coast (pages 414–422)
PETER R. PARHAM, YOSHIKI SAITO, NORAISYAH SAPON, ROKIAH SURIADI and NOOR AZARIYAH MOHTAR
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2714
- Testate amoebae as a proxy for reconstructing Holocene water table dynamics in southern Patagonian peat bogs (pages 463–474)
SIMON VAN BELLEN, DMITRI MAUQUOY, RICHARD J. PAYNE, THOMAS P. ROLAND, TIM J. DALEY, PAUL D. M. HUGHES, NEIL J. LOADER, F. ALAYNE STREET-PERROTT, EMMA M. RICE and VERÓNICA A. PANCOTTO
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2719
- West Greenland and global in situ14C production-rate calibrations (pages 401–406)
NICOLÁS E. YOUNG, JOERG M. SCHAEFER, BRENT GOEHRING, NATHANIEL LIFTON, IRENE SCHIMMELPFENNIG and JASON P. BRINER
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2717
- IntCal13 calibrated ages of the Vedde and Saksunarvatn ashes and the Younger Dryas boundaries from Kråkenes, western Norway (pages 506–507)
ØYSTEIN S. LOHNE, JAN MANGERUD and HILARY H. BIRKS
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2722
- An 18 000-year pollen and sedimentary record from the cedar forests of the Middle Atlas, Morocco (pages 423–432)
M. NOUR EL BAIT, A. RHOUJJATI, F. EYNAUD, A. BENKADDOUR, L. DEZILEAU, K. WAINER, T. GOSLAR, C. KHATER, J. TABEL and R. CHEDDADI
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2708
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.