Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: A.J. Long
Impact Factor: 2.661
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 15/46 (Geography Physical); 39/173 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- The use of multivariate statistics to resolve multiple contamination signals in the oxygen isotope analysis of biogenic silica
KATY E. WILSON, MELANIE J. LENG and ANSON W. MACKAY
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2729
- The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis: a cosmic catastrophe (pages 515–530)
VANCE T. HOLLIDAY, TODD SUROVELL, DAVID J. MELTZER, DONALD K. GRAYSON and MARK BOSLOUGH
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2724
- Luminescence chronology of late Quaternary moraines and Last Glacial Maximum equilibrium-line altitude reconstruction from Parlung Zangbo Valley, south-eastern Tibetan Plateau (pages 597–604)
RENRONG CHEN, SHANGZHE ZHOU, ZHONGPING LAI, XIANJIAO OU, RONG CHEN and YINGBIN DENG
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2733
- Orbital- and millennial-scale climate and vegetation changes between 32.5 and 6.9k cal a BP from Hanon Maar paleolake on Jeju Island, South Korea (pages 570–580)
JUNGJAE PARK, HYOUN SOO LIM, JAESOO LIM, KEUN BAE YU and JINMU CHOI
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2730
- The relative controls on forest fires and fuel source fluctuations in the Holocene deciduous forests of southern Wisconsin, USA (pages 561–569)
JOSHUA R. MUELLER, COLIN J. LONG, JOSEPH J. WILLIAMS, ANDREA NURSE and KENDRA K. MCLAUCHLAN
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2728
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.