Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: A.J. Long
Impact Factor: 2.661
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 15/46 (Geography Physical); 39/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentLast Glacial droughts and fire regimes in the central Mexican highlands (pages 88–99)
E. TORRES-RODRÍGUEZ, S. LOZANO-GARCÍA, P. ROY, B. ORTEGA, L. BERAMENDI-OROSCO, A. CORREA-METRIO and M. CABALLERO
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2761
- You have free access to this contentLandscape sensitivity and ecological change in western Zambia: The long-term perspective from dambo cut-and-fill sediments (pages 44–58)
S. L. BURROUGH, D. S. G. THOMAS, E. A. ORIJEMIE and K. J. WILLIS
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2757
- You have free access to this contentTephra analysis in ombrotrophic peatlands: A geochemical comparison of acid digestion and density separation techniques (pages 3–8)
T. P. ROLAND, H. MACKAY and P. D. M. HUGHES
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2754
- You have free access to this contentLast interglacial vegetation and climate history from the Portuguese coast (pages 59–69)
T. A. MINCKLEY, J. A. HAWS, M. M. BENEDETTI, S. C. BREWER and S. L. FORMAN
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2758
- You have free access to this contentEditorial (pages 1–2)
GEOFF A. T. DULLER
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2762
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.