Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: A.J. Long
Impact Factor: 2.308
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 5/49 (Paleontology); 35/170 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- Recognition of the Minoan tephra in the Acigöl Basin, western Turkey: implications for inter-archive correlations and fine ash dispersal
R. SULPIZIO, M. C. ALÇIÇEK, G. ZANCHETTA and L. SOLARI
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2630
- Deglaciation chronology of the Galloway Hills Ice Centre, southwest Scotland
Colin K. Ballantyne, Vincent Rinterknecht and Delia M. Gheorghiu
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2635
- Drought, disease, defoliation and death: forest pathogens as agents of past vegetation change
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2631
- Stable carbon isotopic evidence for climate change across the late Pleistocene to early Holocene from Lesotho, southern Africa
P. ROBERTS, J. A. LEE-THORP, P. J. MITCHELL and C. ARTHUR
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2624
- Surface exposure dating (36Cl and 10Be) of post-Last Glacial Maximum valley moraines, Lake District, northwest England: some issues and implications
PETER WILSON, CHRISTOPH SCHNABEL, KLAUS M. WILCKEN and PETER J. VINCENT
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2628
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server.