Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: G. A. T. Duller
Impact Factor: 2.661
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 15/46 (Geography Physical); 39/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- The southernmost Quaternary niche glacier system in Great Britain
Stephan Harrison, Jasper Knight and Ann V. Rowan
Article first published online: 28 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2772
- Last deglacial and Holocene lake level variations of Qinghai Lake, north-eastern Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau (pages 245–257)
XIANG-JUN LIU, ZHONGPING LAI, DAVID MADSEN and FANGMING ZENG
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2777
- A high-resolution multi-proxy lake record of Holocene environmental change in southern Iceland (pages 281–292)
CELENE L. BLAIR, ÁSLAUG GEIRSDÓTTIR and GIFFORD H. MILLER
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2780
- The influence of ice marginal setting on early Holocene retreat rates in central West Greenland (pages 271–280)
SAMUEL E. KELLEY, JASON P. BRINER and SUSAN R. H. ZIMMERMAN
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2778
- Thermocline fluctuations in the western tropical Indian Ocean during the past 35 ka (pages 201–210)
NADINE RIPPERT, KARL-HEINZ BAUMANN and JÜRGEN PÄTZOLD
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2767
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.