Journal of Quaternary Science
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: G. A. T. Duller
Impact Factor: 2.661
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 15/46 (Geography Physical); 39/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-1417
Just Published Articles
- Editorial: Quaternary revolutions (pages 101–103)
DAN J. CHARMAN, GEOFF A. T. DULLER, ANTONY J. LONG, DANIELLE C. SCHREVE and JAMES D. SCOURSE
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2774
- ‘Study the past, if you would divine the future’: a retrospective on measuring and understanding Quaternary climate change (pages 154–187)
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2775
- Sea level in time and space: revolutions and inconvenient truths (pages 131–143)
W. ROLAND GEHRELS and IAN SHENNAN
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2771
- Measuring Quaternary time: A 50-year perspective (pages 104–113)
JOHN LOWE and MIKE WALKER
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2764
- Cryptotephras: the revolution in correlation and precision dating (pages 114–130)
SIWAN M. DAVIES
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jqs.2766
New on Wiley Online Library! JQS papers are supported by a forum for comments.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.