Knowledge and Process Management
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Anthony Wensley
Online ISSN: 1099-1441
Associated Title(s): Business Change and Re-engineering
- Update 2001.1: Just-in-Case v Just-in-Time Knowledge
- Update 2001.2: The Future Ain’t What it Used to Be
- Update 2001.3: Rethinking Knowledge Management: This Time It’s Personal
- Update 2001.4: KMM , R.I.P.
- Update 2001.5: Reengineering Returns
- Update 2001.6: New Efficiencies Through Process Mediation
- Update 2001.7: Looking Ahead, Into the Past
- Update 2001.8: A Final Update
Other journals from Wiley that you may be interested in:
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
- Strategic Change
- Strategic Management Journal
Some other Knowledge Management links that may be useful:
- IFAL: International Foundation for Action Learning
- JOURNAL OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE: electronic-only journal edited by Peter Smith
- KMDI: Knowledge Media Design Institute - the University of Toronto's first virtual institute
- KM WORLD: online magazine
- THE LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE (TLA Inc.): Canadian-based international consultancy
- MAILBASE: business-process-management email discussion list
- OBJECT KNOWLEDGE: consulting and training services
Visit the Wiley Essential Bookshelf on Amazon.co.uk .
The Centre for Organizational Excellence (Corex) is a constantly updating source of management knowledge. Corex offers its paying members quick access to a broad range of management tools, techniques, illustrative case studies, book reviews, definitions, expertise, and lots more.