Land Degradation & Development
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Artemi Cerdà
Impact Factor: 2.058
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 12/34 (Soil Science); 88/216 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1099-145X
Just Published Articles
- Evaluation of Surface Runoff Prediction by AnnAGNPS Model in a Large Mediterranean Watershed Covered by Olive Groves
Demetrio Antonio Zema, Pietro Denisi, Encarnación V. Taguas Ruiz, José Alfonso Gómez, Giuseppe Bombino and Diego Fortugno
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2390
- Validating the Use of 137Cs Measurements to Derive the Slope Component of the Sediment Budget of a Small Rangeland Catchment in Southern Italy
Paolo Porto, Desmond E. Walling, Carmelo La Spada and Giovanni Callegari
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2388
- Soil Amendment Improves Tree Growth and Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Pools in Mongolian Pine Plantations on Post-Mining Land in Northeast China
Ya-Lin Hu, Zhi-Xin Niu, De-Hui Zeng and Cheng-Yi Wang
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2386
- The Effects of Long-term Fertiliser Applications on Soil Organic Carbon and Hydraulic Properties of a Loess Soil in China
Yinguang Shi, Xining Zhao, Xiaodong Gao, Shulan Zhang and Pute Wu
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2391
- Towards More Efficient Incentives for Agri-environment Measures in Degraded and Eroded Vineyards
Antonino Galati, Luciano Gristina, Maria Crescimanno, Ettore Barone and Agata Novara
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ldr.2389
These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted.
The papers will be published at a future date.
Accepted Articles do have a DOI and can be cited immediately they are online.
ASWEP-ESSC International Conference 2014
ASWEP-ESSC International Conference on “Biogeochemical Processes at Air-Soil-Water Interfaces and Environmental Protection”, will be held in Imola (Italy), June, 23-26, 2014.
The objective of the Conference is to promote exchange and discussion on the complex processes occurring at the Air-Soil-Water interfaces in a perspective of environmental protection.
For more information please go to: http://aswep-essc.unibo.it.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.